My weight loss!

mel-j-16

Hi everyone i'm new here!

I joined weight watchers 7 weeks ago after putting on a little weight since my wedding last july. While pregnant with my son who is now three and a half I gained over 4 stone, going from around 9 stone to 13 stone. I lost much of the weight naturally over time without having to put in too much effort. It was the last bit I just could not move!

In the 7 weeks with WW, i've been very highly motivated, like never before infact. I started personal training at the gym which has really boosted my loss as well as doing without high carb foods.

My starting weight 7 weeks back was 9st 13.5 and now i'm 8st 12. I am so proud of how motivated I have been. Its an amazing feeling when everyone is commenting on the weight loss, minus the odd person who will insist on telling how 'you dont wanna lose anymore' :/

I have got a photo of me from 6 weeks after I had my son as a before photo but need to get an up to date photo of me now, and I will post a photo of my results!!

Weight watchers gave me the motivation and drive I wouldnt have had without it, and i'm feeling better than ever!

:)

Back