ProPoints my weight watchers journey and diary :)

kat-hendo said:
hey honey. hope ypur well. i ant been on here in ages lol.

i went away for the weekend with dan to an adults weekender in butlins again, was bloody fab, had loads of food and loads of alcohol, weigh in tonight lol, defo gunna be a gain. have you weighed yet.

how is simply filling going. xxxx

Ooooo sounds gd how did ur WI go?!

I've been sooooooooooo bad! Not happy! I've decided I'm so crap at eating 100% so I have to HAVE to exercise to counteract it! Lol so that starts tonight! Grimmmm xxx

Hi I like the idea of setting little challenges, the water challenge sounds gr8 I dont ever seem to drink enough:mad:( the excersize is a must, as it goes hand in hand with the weight loss. I think my problem is I fail to plan. I'm new to this site and finding it soooo helpful. Thanks guys x

Ooooo sounds gd how did ur WI go?!

I've been sooooooooooo bad! Not happy! I've decided I'm so crap at eating 100% so I have to HAVE to exercise to counteract it! Lol so that starts tonight! Grimmmm xxx

hey hun, it went real; well thanks, only gained 0.5lbs was so chuffed as thought it wopuld be about a 3lb gain.

really want to get to this stone but aint gunna happen lol. got 3 weeks today to shift 9lbs lol. days like today are really hard, got a 24hr shift in the office lone workling and im soo bored all i want to do is eat. how are you going hun. have you exercised, i really must take up jogging again, its just going out for that first time which i cant seem to do lol. xxxx

Hi guys, dunno if you're still posting on here or not, but just been reading through and think you've both done really well. I'm into my 2nd week of WW now and I'm not finding it too hard so far :)

Hope you dont mind me saying, but you seem to be getting a bit fed up of the dieting? Just remember though, how far you've come and how much weight you've lost!!!!!

Anyway, hopefully you're still posting cause I'd like to support

Back