My Weighting Room (See what I did there?!)

ItsOnlyMe

I've been here too many times to count. I start off well and then I Sabotage myself and put it all back on plus more!
I can't keep doing it! My main reasons for doing it this time final time are

*Me
*My children and husband
*My health

I've never been the pretty one, i've never been the skinny one, i've never been the popular one, i've always been the fat, bubbly one with a sense of humour that is friends with everyone. In truth yes I am fat, yes I am friends with everyone, yes i have a good sense of humour BUT the reason I am friends with everyone is because I HATE it when people dislike me and I will make it my goal to prove their theories of me wrong. I dislike myself ALOT and so when others dislike me too I can't seem to handle that negativity. If only I could be as honest to the people I love as I am being now but who knows... when I am finally happy with myself, I may just be happy enough to tell them.

I am starting my journey tomorrow and I am ready for it. The only person that knows I am doing it is my husband. He is an amazing man and my prince charming. He doesn't care how big or small I am, he loves me for me and he is my best friend also. He is very supportive and that is why I have told him and not my family or friends. When I tell them I have pressure put on me which I don't cope well with... I will be writing all of my food diaries in here as I am not attending a group (due to lack of money and babysitters) but I will be weighing in at home each week.

Who knew that writing a food diary could be such good therapy?

Hope to see you all around here soon

I love how determined you are. You don't need a group unless you need the accountability of having someone else weigh you every week. I need that, so group is for me lol. I've got all my fingers crossed that you don't sabotage yourself this time...any time you feel the need to eat naughty stuff, come on here and we'll verbally bash you haha

I will always be planning my food one day ahead. I find this works for me as if I do it on the day I usually grab something quick and not as healthy.

2/2/12

Breakfast

Strawberries (sf) covered in Muller Light 0syns
Glass of water

Dinner
Pasta(f), Bacon(f), Onion(sf), Mushrooms(sf), 1 tbsp salad cream 2.5syns
Followed by fruit salad
Glass of water

Tea
Homemade meatballs (extra lean steak mince)
Homemade ragu sauce (passatt, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms all sf) herbs etc
Spaghetti
sprinkled with 30g cheddar (a)
1 x 60g wholemeal roal (b)
Glass of water

Not sure on my snack in the evening yet... will fill that bit it tomorrow
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Mandy,
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I have motivation and I really don't want to sabotage myself and thats why I am not putting the pressure of group on me.
I have 30 weeks tomorrow until we go on holiday and I have just worked out that if I lose on average 1.5lbs a week... I could lose 3 stone by the time we go! That would be amazing.
If I am tempted I promise I will come on here so you can verbally kick my a** :)

Good stuff! I will give you some stern talking to haha

Where are you off to on holiday? I find myself literally dreaming of warmer countries lately...it's so cold!

Food diary looks lovely! You could try adding a tblsp of lemon juice into your water...and if the water is a bit warm it's great for digestion, while the lemon is a diuretic. Happy slimming!

Day one has started off well, the sun is shining, my breakfast was delicious and I'm off out for a lovely walk. Will check back in later to fill in my diary for tomorrow and check how everyone's diaries/days are going x

Hi there!
I also weigh in at home and have found my diary so useful. Everyone has been so supportive. Good luck with your weighloss journey xx

Good luck ItsOnlyMe, your first day food plan looks great, but don't forget your syns - I've had bad results in the last two weeks (-1lb, +1lb) despite having a great food diary in terms of superfree - my Consultant thinks it's because I keep missing my HEAs (don't like milk) and not having enough syns (averaging 5 a day, some days none).

This forum is so supportive and there's loads of tips and good advice. I lost 6st without going to group, but fell of the wagon and put 3st back on... Now going to group as need that kick up the backside every week and, looking ahead, somewhere to go every week when I get to target to keep me on the straight and narrow!

Back