My Weightloss Journey 4+stone to loose :-(

DAY 1
Start weight 14stone
Well today is the first day of my weight loss journey and apart from feeling tired due to my little girl having earache and being up a lot in the night, I'm ready for this. No more going to bed feeling bad for what rubbish I have eaten that day, time to get a grip.

I done this before but getting back on wagon is very tough :(

Going to take a trip to our local supermarket to fill fridge etc with healthy snacks.

Breakfast for me today is a bowl of cornflakes with semi skimmed milk :)

I hope I can encourage others whilst posting my journey here on minimins.

Hope you all have a lovely day and I will report back tonight on my day hopefully it will be a productive one.

Hello, welcome and good luck :)

Good idea to have all the healthy options in the fridge and cupboard, less chance to grab the goodies to fill up on! I look forward to chatting with you, have a good and succcessful day! :D

Hello, welcome and good luck :)

Good idea to have all the healthy options in the fridge and cupboard, less chance to grab the goodies to fill up on! I look forward to chatting with you, have a good and succcessful day! :D

Thanks rainbowrose, look forward to chatting with you too :)

Has had a good day today,
Cornflakes with Semi Skimmed milk for breakfast
small Chicken pasta for lunch with 3 rivitas originals
Small Cheese pasta for dinner with 3 rivitas
and an evening snack of 1 fat free muller banana&custard yoghurt.

I managed my trip to supermarket, this morning, along with some washing and general household chores, then this evening went to my local Zumba class and finished it off with a lovely hot bath , well deserved I think :)

Well I hope tomorrow is as good as today, will try extra hard, I am at work all day so there wont be time for much exercise :-(

Feel free to post any comments or suggestion you think may help me along :)

Hope you all enjoy your weekend, I will hopefully report in tomorrow night after a long day at the office :)

Well Here we are DAY 2

Sun is shinning this morning so I have got up in a great mood and made my lunch for work today. I can only eat what I take as I dont take any money to spend in the vending machines :) Hubby makes dinner for me coming home at approx 7.30pm this evening.
Well I must go hope everyone has a great weekend :)
Looking forward to reading what everyones been up to etc :)

Another successful day :)

Cornflakes - brekkie
Lunch -Rivitas with spread, fat free muller yoghurt and strawberries
Dinner - a homemade beef curry
snacks during day - 2 apples,

After a long day at work and a nice evening watching BGT I couldnt stay awake any longer so to bed I went:).

DAY 3
Today is going to be tough as its the only day of the week that we all at home together, don't know what our plans are as of yet, cinema was mentioned yesterday Morning, but time will tell :) For my Brekfast today I will be having 2 weetabix with semi skimmed Milk :)

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday whatever your up to, and I will be sure to check in tonight with how im getting on :)

Hey shutterbug. Your plan seems to be going well :) well done! The first week or two is always the worst as your body adjusts to all the changes, but after that you should find yourself settled into new patterns :)

Well didn't get to update last night but yesterday had couple of blips but managed to stay in control rather that going overboard.

Brekfast - Weetabix with semiskimmed Milk

Lunch - Chicken pasta salad and small roll

Dinner -Homemade chicken curry and rice & small wholemeal roll

Snacks - 2 spoonfuls of daughters chocolate yoghurt, 1 bagel.

Well As you can seen too much bread was consumed yesterday, which Im mad at myself for but hey least I resisted the doughnuts & crisps by DH & DD had.

No exercise yesterday apart from mowing the lawn, walk to the local shop and some housework chores.

DAY 4

Morning Everyone hope your all keeping well.
Today I plan on having no bread at all :)
I need motivation to do more exercise Zumba on a Wednesday Morning and Fri night not enough although better than nothing.

Breakfast - 2 weetabix/semi milk

Will check in again to update at some point this evening.

Hope eveyone has a good day :)

Back