My Weightloss! Woop

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by dotty_shoes, 22 May 2008 Social URL.

1. dotty_shoes

dotty_shoes New Member

Hello All I hope you are all well.

Well, I need an outlet to write what I've been eating I think, in order to encourage me to continue losing weight.

I want to loose 40lbs. Eek, sounds very daunting.

I am also going on holidays in 31 days and I want to loose 14 lbs by then.

So, also my parents just called me and as I am going home tomorrow for the weekend and they said that they are going to out for a curry and do I want to go. I'll feel really bad for going but it would be really nice to go out with my parents as I miss them when I'm away. Any suggestions? I think I will probably have a salad before I go and restrict myself to eating a small amout when I am out. A very small amount, lol.

Hope everyone has a great day. hehe. xo
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    What diet are you thinking of following???

And where are you going on holiday???

Nosey aren't I???!!!
  4. dotty_shoes

dotty_shoes New Member

hehe, not nosy...just interested. I am going to Tokyo and then on a bit of a tour of Japan. Sooo excited.

I'm not following any particular diet, to be honest it didn't occur to me to. I have just been restricting calories and exersizing a bit. I keep telling myself that when I have lost 14lbs I can go swimming as I'm too conscious a.t.m, hehe.

What are you following?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.