My weird Weigh-Ins...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lighterlifeclaire, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    OK... I am not complaining (thought I'd just set that straight!) because my weight is going in the right direction,... but I've just had a few recent weird weigh ins ...

Last wednesday: Lost something like 0.5 of a kilo.... roughly a pound... No cheating - Gutted

Saturday: Went for a pop-in, again, I didn't cheat - the weight caught up with itself, and I had lost a further 2.9kgs since Wed... :D

Tonight: I lost about 0.3 of a kilo... weird... I haven't cheated, and I suppose my "overall" loss this week would be 2.9kg + 0.3kg = 3.2kgs... which is good...

....... Just confused :confused: Why don't I seem to lose anything on a Wednesday! I don't know whether to keep going to pop-ins on a Saturday...? It's a good 20 minute drive away... Hmmm :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Do they let you do that? We werent aloud a pop in after week 1. It might be better to just get weighed once a week claire, then you wont be dissapointed mid week xx

4. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Claire

I agree with Donna, don't sweat the small stuff. 3.2kgs a week is awesome that is 7lbs half a stone in a week. :eek:

5. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    Yeah its true I was thinking maybe not to go on a Saturday but it does keep me on track...

... yep 7lbs of ugly fat gone in a week :D

6. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    As long as it's going in the right direction I wouldn't worry. At the end of the day, we have absolutely no control over how much weight our body sheds. You could also think of it this way - how excited would you have been when you had your WI yesterday if you hadn't had a drop in on Saturday?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.