My Wii Fit Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Lightning86, 19 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Lightning86

Lightning86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Custom
    Hello Everyone.
    I decided to start a diary on here for myself :) and hoping people will read it and give me feedback :)

Well as you may have guessed by title I'm going to be using the Wii Fit+ aswell as a controlled diet.

Tomorrow morning I will officialy start so I will update this with my current weight and carry it on from there.

My Goal Weight is 155.0Lbs - 160.0Lbs

Going to totaly cut out fizzy drinks and stick to dilute only juice with no added sugar.

This evening I have set my wii and wii fit+ up and charging the board and wiimote now so they will be ready for morning :)

Wish me luck!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lightning86

Lightning86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Custom
    Well my Wii Fit is all set up and ready to go!!!
    I have just weighed myself and my current weight is 203.8!!!
    In fairness I was expecting it to be higher :O so happy with that already,
    My Goal is to get to around 155-160lbs but I'm going to have Mini Goals on the way!
    My first Mini Goal shall be 195.0!!! Which I know isn't a major goal but it's breaking the 200 point which is a nice thing.

I will also be using my DSi XL for this challenge! I bought Pokemon Soul Silver which has a Pedometer with it and you can take your Pokemon for walks on it and build it rewards for in-game use :)

I shall be starting on my Wii Fit tonight with a fresh Mii and a new attitude :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.