My Wii Fit Diary

Lightning86

Hello Everyone.
I decided to start a diary on here for myself :) and hoping people will read it and give me feedback :)

Well as you may have guessed by title I'm going to be using the Wii Fit+ aswell as a controlled diet.

Tomorrow morning I will officialy start so I will update this with my current weight and carry it on from there.

My Goal Weight is 155.0Lbs - 160.0Lbs

Going to totaly cut out fizzy drinks and stick to dilute only juice with no added sugar.

This evening I have set my wii and wii fit+ up and charging the board and wiimote now so they will be ready for morning :)

Wish me luck!

Well my Wii Fit is all set up and ready to go!!!
I have just weighed myself and my current weight is 203.8!!!
In fairness I was expecting it to be higher :O so happy with that already,
My Goal is to get to around 155-160lbs but I'm going to have Mini Goals on the way!
My first Mini Goal shall be 195.0!!! Which I know isn't a major goal but it's breaking the 200 point which is a nice thing.

I will also be using my DSi XL for this challenge! I bought Pokemon Soul Silver which has a Pedometer with it and you can take your Pokemon for walks on it and build it rewards for in-game use :)

I shall be starting on my Wii Fit tonight with a fresh Mii and a new attitude :D

Back