Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My Wii Fit Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Lightning86, 19 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Lightning86

Lightning86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Custom
    Hello Everyone.
    I decided to start a diary on here for myself :) and hoping people will read it and give me feedback :)

Well as you may have guessed by title I'm going to be using the Wii Fit+ aswell as a controlled diet.

Tomorrow morning I will officialy start so I will update this with my current weight and carry it on from there.

My Goal Weight is 155.0Lbs - 160.0Lbs

Going to totaly cut out fizzy drinks and stick to dilute only juice with no added sugar.

This evening I have set my wii and wii fit+ up and charging the board and wiimote now so they will be ready for morning :)

Wish me luck!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lightning86

Lightning86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Custom
    Well my Wii Fit is all set up and ready to go!!!
    I have just weighed myself and my current weight is 203.8!!!
    In fairness I was expecting it to be higher :O so happy with that already,
    My Goal is to get to around 155-160lbs but I'm going to have Mini Goals on the way!
    My first Mini Goal shall be 195.0!!! Which I know isn't a major goal but it's breaking the 200 point which is a nice thing.

I will also be using my DSi XL for this challenge! I bought Pokemon Soul Silver which has a Pedometer with it and you can take your Pokemon for walks on it and build it rewards for in-game use :)

I shall be starting on my Wii Fit tonight with a fresh Mii and a new attitude :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.