my wii fit pig

Well done Phil. I've got less than one hour to go to get my bronze pig, just have to get moving. I like the obstacle course malarky myself.

Yes!! I love that one too heh heh. Sometimes I get over excited on advanced, forget to stop in time on the icy bit and fall over the edge lolol (I think I need to get a life) HEH HEH! :)

Well done Phil. I've got less than one hour to go to get my bronze pig, just have to get moving. I like the obstacle course malarky myself.

thank you and well done to you too, im rubbish at the obstacle course i cant get the jumps to the other platforms right :(:(

Dont want to sound stupid but what is a wii fit pig

oh right, had a wii fit for ages and not noticed that, will have a look later on, thanks phil

l have just hit the bronze piggy as well working on my silver now :airquote::airquote:

well done Phil, your on a roll! :)

I've done just over 30 hours, need to get my butt moving to get that gold piggy!! :D

Well done on the silver pig, mine went bronze last week so feeling mighty smug. Think I might have done myself a mischief whilst being over enthusiastic on the jogging this morning.

Well done on the silver pig, mine went bronze last week so feeling mighty smug. Think I might have done myself a mischief whilst being over enthusiastic on the jogging this morning.

well done on your pig, are you ok nothing to serious i hope

Back