My WK 3 WEIGH IN..........

Mrsb2b2012

I've lost........4lbs. So that is 20lbs in three weeks, not bad!!!!! Got a very long way to go but i'm doing it!

Well done that's some loss long road but worth it in the end x

well done that a fab loss at week 3
xx

Mrsb2b2012 said:
I've lost........4lbs. So that is 20lbs in three weeks, not bad!!!!! Got a very long way to go but i'm doing it!

Wow that is fab! If you keep losing at 4lbs then on week 5 you will have lost 2 stone!! In just over a month! Well done x

Thanks guys, it's your support on here that keeps me going when things get tough. You all really spur me on each week - thank you all!!:thankyou::thankyou:

I have NEVER been able to diet on my own. I always had to have the threat of attending a weekly WI and feeling the shame if I hadn't lost.

I am much happier and more successful doing it this way as it has made me realise that it doesn't have to be the pressure of 'the weigh-in lady' , I am my own weigh in lady!!:D:D

Last edited:
woohoo well done you, another brilliant loss x

Wow! How fantastic weight loss, it's only day 6 for me and im struggling but with how good weight losses have been I'm gunna stick it out!!!! Well done you!!!

Really well done.

Well done mrsb2b!! A large whoop and a happy dance :) keep it up and you will be rewarded

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back