• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My word these SW mint crunch bars...

This is where I miss out by not going to class lol

Wendy

I've had to start buying the choc 'n' orange bars for my OH and Dad too - they love them! xx

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I love them all and used to use them as my HEXb, but unfortunately they make me very windy and totally bung me up so I gave them up. :(

Thanks Pesty that's interesting! Will go and have a skeck later. Noticed with Ebay tho if you search for SW books and things they're quite a bit more expensive. After joining SW online they had run out of books in their bookshop and I wanted my book now lol. Got it from Ebay but it was more expensive and second hand! Oh well it does the job. Not a huge sweet fan but if it was there as a standby especially if u can use it as a HE that would be good.

Wendy

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Yea they're £3.50 on ebay, which seems a bit of a rip off to me - i never realised that they were only sold at slimming world!! Imagine how much more money they could make if they sold them in shops - not to mention keeping us happy :)

I dont really have a sweet tooth either! Some HE crisps would be a good stand by food!

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
I dont really have a sweet tooth either! Some HE crisps would be a good stand by food!
there's always ryvita minis! salt and vineger, cheese and onion and sweet chilli. not quite as nice as crisps though!

pesty

Fighting the bulge
there's always ryvita minis! salt and vineger, cheese and onion and sweet chilli. not quite as nice as crisps though!
I was wondering about those - I will have to go and buy some for my weekend hangover munch :D

Thank you!!

Sorry to be thick..........what are these bars?

I do bodyoptimise online so don't get to a class, but my Mum is a class member so I could ask her to get some for me.

How many syns are they? What flavours? How many are a HEXB and how much?

Thanks in advance
xxxxx