My word!

Say

Someone help me, I just took a creme egg out of the fridge and sat down at the PC with it. Took one look at it and put it back in the fridge, it's calling my name!! :eek:

Don't do it. You can have a creme egg any time you want in the future - I promise they won't go away. Well done for putting it in the fridge though (although it sounds like the threat hasn't gone away !).

If you can manage to leave it there, plan for it in what you eat during the week. If you can't and haven't got syns left for it, throw it in the bin. Better there than in you (if you haven't got syns left for it).

You've done really well so far - don't let it go.

Good luck...... I'll be thinking of you.

Gail x

ive stuck my certificates on the fridge to remind me not to but i dont buy any chocolate in if the kids want any they buy it with there £5 pocket money on a friday and they have to keep it hidden in there bedroom sounds extreme i know but its working lol

Firstly a big WELL DONE from me putting that Creme Egg away - please make sure that the little blighter STAYS in the fridge...leave it there....don't get it back out, no matter if it starts shouting for you!!!!
Go and find something else to occupy your mind, like post on here or go in the arcade. Or get yourself online and look at some clothes that you wanna get yourself when you're nice and slim!!
Don't let that little egg get the better of you!!

What would I do without you ladies? That naughty creme egg has been hidden in the fridge somewhere (it gets scary once you're past the muller lights)

I'm ok syns wise as there are 83 remaining for the next 5 days (that's already minus todays). Decided to go with an options hot chocolate in the end so make that 81!

I've had abit of a blip recently and been gaining and losing the same 3lb, just can't seem to mentally get myself past the 16stone mark :(

Being super good this week and (I normally have green days) had 1 extra easy day and 1 red day, plus finally managed to find lovelylovely jaffa clementines stocked when I went shopping so they've been my yummy treats and most of my syns have been meal wise.

Onwards and downwards!

WELL DONE Say !! It will be there for you for a long time but save it for now. You will get past that 16 stone mark, just keep at it.

You should be really proud of what you've done so far so stick with it.

Gail x

What would I do without you ladies? That naughty creme egg has been hidden in the fridge somewhere (it gets scary once you're past the muller lights)

I'm ok syns wise as there are 83 remaining for the next 5 days (that's already minus todays). Decided to go with an options hot chocolate in the end so make that 81!

I've had abit of a blip recently and been gaining and losing the same 3lb, just can't seem to mentally get myself past the 16stone mark :(

Being super good this week and (I normally have green days) had 1 extra easy day and 1 red day, plus finally managed to find lovelylovely jaffa clementines stocked when I went shopping so they've been my yummy treats and most of my syns have been meal wise.

Onwards and downwards!
Well done for resisting that little ball of trouble hun! Make sure it rolls to the very back of the fridge and is promptly forgotton about!

I'm going to get myself some of those Options, I've seen them advertised on telly, they've tickled my taste buds and I think they're a safer way of a sweet fix than choccy! They have some new flavours in them too I notice, yum!

I've been the same the past 2 weeks weight wise so I know how it feels. I've been 2lbs in and out all the time but had a STS this week but its totm. I'm doing WW atm and am enjoying it.

Ooh you've just reminded me of clementines coming into season, I'm gonna get myself a pile of those, I love them!

Keep going strong hun, you're doing so well! Onwards and downwards indeed! :D XX

Back