My worst day and its not over yet.

I am really struggling today, been SSing for 2 1/2 weeks, 18 days to be exact. I've seen on the site that some girls loose more on the 790 and i'm tempted just so I can eat. If I dont do something I will eventually cave in and eat everthing.
Q. Is it to soon for me to move up to 790? still got 40lbs to go, but is it better on 790 than to get fed up and bin it totally?
Dont even know what 790 is.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Please advise?

I am really struggling today, been SSing for 2 1/2 weeks, 18 days to be exact. I've seen on the site that some girls loose more on the 790 and i'm tempted just so I can eat. If I dont do something I will eventually cave in and eat everthing.
Q. Is it to soon for me to move up to 790? still got 40lbs to go, but is it better on 790 than to get fed up and bin it totally?
Dont even know what 790 is.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Please advise?

Carol - go for 790/810 plan hun without a doubt! I am SS'ing because I havent got time or interest to do the weighing preparation thing and am totally not bothered about physically eating!
SS just isnt for EVERYONE hun - and I've seen better and the same losses for 790/810 - and better to stick to a plan that you can achieve rather than walk away at this stage never knowing what you could have really achieved if you'd found something much more suitable.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Far better to change by choice Cillabatty than to trash it and possibly feel as though you have failed.

Speak to you CDC to seek advice and then change. Once armed with the info, you may decide that you want to stick with it after all.

Or after a couple of weeks on 790, you might decide that now is the time to go back to SS.

Either way its ok.. Lots of people have great weightlosses on 790.

Good luck, be happy in your choice. You are consciously choosing to opt for a different plan and that has to be good doesn't it?

PS i have no personal experience of this, like you, its just what i ahve read.

Be gorgeous

Michelle xx

You can move up plans whenever you like. CD is a completely personal thing. Some choose the SS most of the way and then move up, some lose all their weight on 790 or higher.

If you are struggling on SS why not give SS+ a go?? There are two options.
1 - 3 packs + 200 green and white meal
2 - 4 packs + 200 ml of skimmed milk

If you are missing food option1 would prob be best and lower in cals (615) versus 790/810. ;)

Better to be on a higher plan and happy sticking to it than having a miserable time on a lower plan and always fighting the urge!!

If you feel your goin to cave i would chat to your cdc and talk about it. This ss'ing is very hard at times. At least your not binning he diet completely your still goin just doing it different and will have a similar loss.

becky x

Thanks girls, I think i'm going to stick to it for a while longer, been out with OH all day and had hardly any water. Just managed to get 2 liters down and feel the craving go, its amazing.:wave_cry:

Thanks again you were all so brill.

Thanks girls, I think i'm going to stick to it for a while longer, been out with OH all day and had hardly any water. Just managed to get 2 liters down and feel the craving go, its amazing.:wave_cry:

Thanks again you were all so brill.

Water has a lot to answer for!!!!! Def a gift from the gods on this programme ! And I'm glad you feel more positive about the whole situation after such a short time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are amazing time4me thanx so very much for your support. Carol x:party0019:

Back