ProPoints My WW Journey

Hey

I hope you're all doing ok. I'm really struggling with a hungry week this week - just want to shovel food into my mouth all day long :( i know it's because TOTM is due so i'm trying to be sensible at least. Have been quite good this week, am about 19 points into my weeklies - am out for drinks tomorrow night though so will save the rest for then and hopefully will manage to lose a lb or so :) fingers crossed. On the plus side, i have noticed that one pair of jeans that were comfortable before are now becoming slightly loose :D must start back on the shred too - just so struggling with tiredness etc with the kids at the moment x

Hello everyone....

Monday is here, monday is WI... and..... i'm 1lb off!!! Whoop!! Am pleased with that, a - as it's a loss, and b -it's TOTM! I really let my hair down Saturday night, i drank about 1.5 bottles of wine, a bit of cake and some sandwiches but i did do lots of dancing so by my working out i was just, just within my weeklies!

Anyhoo. Another week - i made myself some BNS and red pepper soup last night which i'm going to have later. Costco by me sell 1kg of ready peeled and diced BNS for £2.50 - bargain! I love BNS at the moment. Had it last night with steak, fab!! So hopefully a quiet week for me this week and then out to Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant in town on Saturday. So need to save my weeklies for then.

I am back starting the 30day shred tonight too - i see on the shred thread that this might slow my weight loss down so am going to take my measurements too. If i can lose 1lb per week and inches, i will be a very happy lady. Have a wedding to go to in less than 4 weeks so am hoping to be comfortably in a size 14 by then, then hopefully will be pushing into a 12 by the time my holiday comes round in April.

How are you all doing? x

Back