ProPoints my yummy mummy pregnancy diary xox

I'm having the mighty meaty stuffed crust and I've actually worked out it's 9pp per slice not 8pp so that's an extra 5 weeklies gone so nearly used them all :0). glad your home safe I bet you and poppy are exhausted xox

OMG that sounds yummy! I LOVE stuffed crust! Poppy was in bed at 630, I'm feeling pretty tired myself! Just doing the Holiday Washing now.x

OMG that sounds yummy! I LOVE stuffed crust! Poppy was in bed at 630, I'm feeling pretty tired myself! Just doing the Holiday Washing now.x

it was very yummy :0) extremely thirsty now though as usual after dominoes. I just put everything I have eaten into MFP and am shocked to say I have eaten 2900 calories today surely this can't be right lol xox

it was very yummy :0) extremely thirsty now though as usual after dominoes. I just put everything I have eaten into MFP and am shocked to say I have eaten 2900 calories today surely this can't be right lol xox

But when you're just sticking to your Dallies it will be much less! How many Weeklies do u have left? I always feel really thirsty after Dominos! X

But when you're just sticking to your Dallies it will be much less! How many Weeklies do u have left? I always feel really thirsty after Dominos! X

only got 6 weeklies left definitely not using them lol. xox

only got 6 weeklies left definitely not using them lol. xox

Lol! Well my biggest losses have been in 'Dominos Weeks' so I have very faith in you for WI! X

Lol! Well my biggest losses have been in 'Dominos Weeks' so I have very faith in you for WI! X

aww well that's good to know hun :0) we'll see Thursday. gl to you for weigh in tomorrow :0). how's your sleeping been now? xox

aww well that's good to know hun :0) we'll see Thursday. gl to you for weigh in tomorrow :0). how's your sleeping been now? xox

Sleeping was awful on holiday, hoping ill do ok in my own bed tonight but belly is playing me up :-( Thanks for your gl, think I'm gonna need it!!! X

Sleeping was awful on holiday, hoping ill do ok in my own bed tonight but belly is playing me up :-( Thanks for your gl, think I'm gonna need it!!! X

aww I hope your tums feeling better today. and see you didn't need my luck for weigh in ;0) your doing so well. xox

aww I hope your tums feeling better today. and see you didn't need my luck for weigh in ;0) your doing so well. xox

I was so surprised! I did the happy scale dance!!! Tummy still feels sensitive but I'm ok. What u up to today? X

I was so surprised! I did the happy scale dance!!! Tummy still feels sensitive but I'm ok. What u up to today? X

it's great considering u were on holz :0). hope your tum feels better soon. I'm just having a chilled one today doing housework and watching some films. was going to go out but it's stormy outside :^/ how about u? xox

food diary today:

B: porridge with golden syrup 5pp
L: ham salad sandwich 7pp
D: macaroni cheese 13pp
S: banana 0pp
skips 2pp
ovaltine 2pp
chocolate mousse 2pp
caramel wafer 2pp
milk 1pp

dailies used: 34/34 weeklies used:43/49

Last edited:
it's great considering u were on holz :0). hope your tum feels better soon. I'm just having a chilled one today doing housework and watching some films. was going to go out but it's stormy outside :^/ how about u? xox

I just grabbed my washing in for the very same reason! Poppy had a Party 10-12 and then we went to Asda/Morrissons for our shopping :) Just had a late lunch and then might get to sit down! X

food diary today:

B: porridge with golden syrup 5pp
L: ham salad sandwich 8pp
D:
S: banana 0pp
ovaltine 2pp

dailies used: /34 weeklies used:43/49

Hope your invisible dinner turns into something yummy :) x

I just grabbed my washing in for the very same reason! Poppy had a Party 10-12 and then we went to Asda/Morrissons for our shopping :) Just had a late lunch and then might get to sit down! X

Hope your invisible dinner turns into something yummy :) x

aww it's rubbish isn't it, all that lovely weather before the summer holidays and now it's like this. hope poppy enjoyed her party :0) she goes to more parties than me, must be a very popular young lady ;0).

decided to have mac cheese for tea, I'm hoping this horrible heart burn disappears before with eat it though it's awful xox

aww it's rubbish isn't it, all that lovely weather before the summer holidays and now it's like this. hope poppy enjoyed her party :0) she goes to more parties than me, must be a very popular young lady ;0).

decided to have mac cheese for tea, I'm hoping this horrible heart burn disappears before with eat it though it's awful xox

Heartburn in Pregnancy :-( I remember those days! Poppy is very popular, costs me a fortune in presents and cards! I'm making Pasta Bolognese for dinner with Steamed Veg on the side. X

Heartburn in Pregnancy :-( I remember those days! Poppy is very popular, costs me a fortune in presents and cards! I'm making Pasta Bolognese for dinner with Steamed Veg on the side. X

I know it's dreadful I never really had it that bad with Kara lol. bless her I suppose there are some cons to being so popular lol :0). hope u enjoyed your Bolognese I love it, it's my favorite xox

I know it's dreadful I never really had it that bad with Kara lol. bless her I suppose there are some cons to being so popular lol :0). hope u enjoyed your Bolognese I love it, it's my favorite xox

It was super tasty and very filling! I put the other half in the freezer for another night :) How are u feeling now? X

oh bum I've been slacking all weekend and not tracked properly, oops!! but back and tracking today, why is it whenever I'm stressed I reach for the fridge :0(. got another scan in the morning to see if little fella is growing, fingers crossed he's being a good boy in there. xox

food diary for today:

B: porridge 5pp
D: pasta bake 14pp
S: strawberries 0pp
skips 2pp
yoghurt 2pp
ovaltine 2pp
caramel wafer 2pp

dailies used: 34/34 weeklies used: 49+/49

oh bum I've been slacking all weekend and not tracked properly, oops!! but back and tracking today, why is it whenever I'm stressed I reach for the fridge :0(. got another scan in the morning to see if little fella is growing, fingers crossed he's being a good boy in there. xox

That's what weekends are for, indulgence ;-) I bet you didn't do as much damage as you think though. Fingers crossed your scan goes well tomorrow, make sure you let us know how u get on :) x

food diary for today:

B: porridge 5pp
D: pasta bake 14pp
S: strawberries 0pp
skips 2pp
yoghurt 2pp
ovaltine 2pp
caramel wafer 2pp

dailies used: 34/34 weeklies used: 49+/49

You're back on it AND a caramel wafer features ;-) x

morning hun :0), my scan went really well im so relieved, basically he's prob going to be a little bit smaller than Kara born and she was 6lb so not too bad at all, haven't got another growth scan until October now and they have rearranged my section for 31st of October I'm now really nervous as thats only ten weeks away :0) eeek get to meet my little man. xox

Back