ProPoints my yummy mummy pregnancy diary xox

Jennjennx

Silver Member
Hi everyone I haven't been on Here for a while as I am now pregnant :0), I am 22 weeks pregnant today and I've piled on the weight :0(, although I was already overweight to start with.

I have spoke to my midwife about my weight and she is quite concerned as my bmI is 35+ and I have to have a c section due to having 2 previous sections, and being overweight/obsese makes me at a higher risk of complications, and she has told me to now watch what I eat and exercise regularly and try and lose what i can in the 16/17 weeks before i deliver baby (whos a boy :0) i already have a little girl so am overjoyed), so I have chosen to come and follow the pp plan but allow myself 5 extra pp a day than I'm supposed to, so will have 40pp a day and always use the 49 weeklies.

so wish me luck ladies my weight is currently 15 stone ish :0(, will be weighing on Saturday at boots to get accurate weight. I am doing this as I want to be a healthy mummy for my children and as midwife says no time to Start like the present :0) xox

Food diary for today:

B: chocolate ready break/skimmed milk 5pp
L: ham egg and coleslaw 10pp
D: pasta and sauce 13pp
S: yoghurt 3pp
crisps 3pp
toffee Muller light 3pp
skimmed milk 1pp
Drinks: no added sugar juice 0pp

dailies used: 38/40 weeklies used: 49/49

2pp left not Sure what to have I really don't feel hungry xox

never used last two points in the end.

dailies used: 38/40 weeklies used: 0/49

Last edited:
Hey. Congrates on your new pregnancy! And well done for getting on the wagon. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and struggling to eat well, but trying all the same. I'd love to follow your progress if you don't mind :D

Thanks hun, :0) and course you can follow, its nice to know there other people in the same boat as me.

congrats on your pregnancy also, I know what u mean about struggling to eat well, but it's better to take control before it gets out of hand, my last pregnancy is when I picked up my bad eating habits so I don't want to get even worse. I think a lot of women think when they are pregnant it's an excuse to eat what u want, but it always ends up biting you in the bum lol!!

So when is your due date? I'm due 7th Nov but will be having a section end of October :D. Is this your first pregnancy? xox

I'm due 20th Dec. This'll be my 3rd. I've a girl and a boy. I've lost weight in both my last pregnancies but I can tell this one will be different!

aww that's the date my first was born. well done for losing in previous pregnancies :0), I'm sure u will be fine in this one hun, have u got a diary on here? xox

Food diary for today:

B: chocolate ready brek/skimmed milk 5pp
L: egg cress sandwich 7pp
D: egg and cheese on toast 18pp
S:snack a jacks 3pp
Drinks: diet coke 0pp
pimms (no idea on pp value lol)
strawberries 0pp

dailies used: /40 weeklies used: /49

Last edited:
aww that's the date my first was born. well done for losing in previous pregnancies :0), I'm sure u will be fine in this one hun, have u got a diary on here? xox

Yip I've a diary in the Silver section ' Lauras diary of incubation' or something like that lol.

How are you feeling this time? Little harder with already having 1 isn't it?

Yip I've a diary in the Silver section ' Lauras diary of incubation' or something like that lol.

How are you feeling this time? Little harder with already having 1 isn't it?

ooh I'll take a look at your diary in a min :0).

I'm feeling alright this time to be honest, but yea it's definitely harder when you have one already.

How have u been feeling?

xox

food diary today:

B: Muller rice 5pp
L:low fat cheese and onion sandwich 8pp
D: chicken salad 20pp
S: count on us dessert 4pp
necterine 0pp
strawberries 0pp
quavers 3pp
drinks: diet coke 0pp
no added sugar juice 0pp

dailies used: 40/40 weeklies used: 0/49

goodmorning and what a beautiful morning it is :0), I'm planning on going for a nice walk somewhere today and then coming back for a roast dinner :0), I can't wait I haven't had one for ages xox

B: chocolate ready brek 5pp
L: cheese and ham sandwich square 7pp
D: roast dinner 19pp
S: nectarine 0pp
guilt free m&s cookies 3pp
strawberry split 1pp
count on us muffin dessert 4pp
twister 2pp
strawberry sundea 5pp

Drinks: diet Pepsi 0pp
nas squash 0pp

ended up having a salad wrap and Muller rice so used a few more weeklies xox 12pp

dailies used: 40/40 weeklies used: 18/49

my god I've had so many sugary badies today :0/ but only gone into 6 of my weeklies, It's so so hot and being pregnant just makes me want ice cream and ice lollies lol! but I trust as I'm within my points I will still lose some weight xox

Last edited:
well my weight is 15 stone exactly which I'm very unhappy with :0( although I started my pregnancy at 14st 4 so have put on 10lbs in 22 weeks :0( hopefully I can lose those 10lbs and maybe weigh a little less than my start pregnancy weight by the end of this pregnancy. With my daughter I was 13st full term :0/ and the weight came off so quickly after (I think breast feeding helped a lot) and this time I have no excuses whatsoever as I have been advised by consultant it's in my best interest for my health and babies health, don't think anything else could give me more will power than than baby and mine/babies health.

I'm going to weigh myself once weekly on a Thursday. xox

Last edited:
well my weight is 15 stone exactly which I'm very unhappy with :0( although I started my pregnancy at 14st 4 so have put on 10lbs in 22 weeks :0( hopefully I can lose those 10lbs and maybe weigh a little less than my start pregnancy weight by the end of this pregnancy. With my daughter I was 13st full term :0/ and the weight came off so quickly after (I think breast feeding helped a lot) and this time I have no excuses whatsoever as I have been advised by consultant it's in my best interest for my health and babies health, don't think anything else could give me more will power than than baby and mine/babies health.

I'm going to weigh myself once weekly on a Thursday. xox

Well done on weighing yourself and 10lb in 22weeks isn't bad at all, I dread to think what I weigh at this stage. Did you get the glucose test with this pregnancy. It has become a part of general pregnancy care here now...I am dreading it. But I think I need to follow your lead and get a grip of myself. How do you find it? Do you ever feel too hungry?

I take it you are breast feeding this baby too. I am whomming and hamming, don't know what to do. I did it for short term with both my babies, but don't know if it'd be too difficult with this one. My main thinking at this stage is to do it for at least 6 weeks and see from there?! It is great for weight loss though....

Well done on weighing yourself and 10lb in 22weeks isn't bad at all, I dread to think what I weigh at this stage. Did you get the glucose test with this pregnancy. It has become a part of general pregnancy care here now...I am dreading it. But I think I need to follow your lead and get a grip of myself. How do you find it? Do you ever feel too hungry?

I take it you are breast feeding this baby too. I am whomming and hamming, don't know what to do. I did it for short term with both my babies, but don't know if it'd be too difficult with this one. My main thinking at this stage is to do it for at least 6 weeks and see from there?! It is great for weight loss though....

Hiya :0), Yea I'm having to have the glucose test which is another reason I've kicked myself in the butt really as im at higher risk of gestational diabetes and I have enough problems during my pregnancies without another.

to be honest I never feel hungry atm and if I do I always make sure I have a nice selection of fruit (loving fruit during this pregnancy) which Is a godsend as they are 0pp, and always have diet coke to hand for when I need something.

I'm definitely going to be breast feeding I managed to do it for quite a while with my first, but as u say it will probably be a lot harder with other children to run around after and all lol, but will be doing it for as long as physically possible as its good for baby and our waistlines :0) can't go wrong really lol!!
best thing u can do is try and see how u go as that's what I'll be doing as i know it made me feel a little bit like a zombie when i was doing it before lol :0) xox

food diary today:

B: chcoco ready brek 5pp
L: cheese and ham salad sandwich square 7pp
D: Jacket potato beans coleslaw and philli 13pp
S: strawberry split 1pp
guilt free cookies 3pp
banana 0pp
Muller rice 4pp
drinks: diet coke 0pp
sf squash 0pp
strawberry sundae 5pp
ham with philli 2pp

dailies used: 40/40 weeklies used: 18/49

won't be surprised if I use a few more weeklies today, I'm having a very hungry day but am going to try drink more am prob thirsty lol xox

Last edited:
Here to subscribe :) I seem to have missed subscribing to loads of diaries for some reason! Good Luck with your journey :) x

Here to subscribe :) I seem to have missed subscribing to loads of diaries for some reason! Good Luck with your journey :) x

thanks for subscribing :0) xox

omg I'm not having the best start to ny day today at all!! I've woke up with the worst morning sickness ever :0( it's terrible, I've just managed my breakfast with great difficulty, blaaaaahhh I thought sickness stopped at twelve weeks lol xox

omg I'm not having the best start to ny day today at all!! I've woke up with the worst morning sickness ever :0( it's terrible, I've just managed my breakfast with great difficulty, blaaaaahhh I thought sickness stopped at twelve weeks lol xox

Unfortunately not always :rolleyes:
Hope you feel better x

Back