• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nails squeezes her way through the door!

nails

*Quornstar*
Hi all
I've been trying to diet all year, without success. I decided I was going to do the CD diet and felt really fired up about it but over the weekend I decided it sounded too restrictive and decided on WW. I have done WW before and know I can do it, I just need to get stuck in so I'm going to have my first wi tomorrow evening. I haven't got a clue how much I weigh at the moment, I'm too scared to get on the scales!
Really looking forward to getting to know you all and I will come on tomorrow night and let you know how it went.
Can I get a ticker yet or do I have to post more?
Anyway enough from me! Speak to you all soon :D
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nails

*Quornstar*
Thanks Starlight, I really feel posting on here will be a great incentive, people have done so well and give so much support and advice and I hope to return it.
I'll do my ticker when I get back tomorrow as when I just tried to do it it said I needed to put in my target weight and my weight.
Woohoo it all starts here :D!
Look forward to chatting with you.
xx

raudi

One Last Time.......
S: 20st1lb C: 15st9lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 4st6lb(22.06%)
Welcome to the gang Nails!!

I look forward to reading your story!

cd121272

Silver Member
Welcome Nails, you will soon get to know us all and good luck with your wi tomorrow night and be sure to let us know how it goes........xx

Hi nails:)
best of luck!!

welcome to minimins , and good luck on your journey! :)

Dobo

S: 12st5lb C: 11st6.5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st12.5lb(7.23%)
Hi, looking forward to reading your diary.

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
have a fantastic 1st week nails. welcome to the gang. xxx

nails

*Quornstar*
Thanks everyone :D
Getting really excited now! I think I'll start a new diary thread about it when I get back.
Thanks for all your support, I feel totally focused! :grouphugg:
xx

nails

*Quornstar*
Aaarrrrggghhh off to WW in a bit, dreading seeing how much I weigh but excited that I'm actually doing something about it! See you all soon with a sparkly new ticker and diary thread!

andi

Bye bye bellies!!!
Hi nails,

I joined my WW class today. I have been before and my old leader is still there - she is fab. Im all revved up for this week. I have decided that Tuesday is my treat night and so I used 3 of my banked points to have some cake - yum!
I have been on the plan since Saturday and I am having my first weigh in on Saturday and then after that it will just be the Tuesday weigh-in for me.

It feels good to be in control and to be doing something about my weight problem.

Ax
Good luck

nails

*Quornstar*
Thanks Andi, it's such a lovely place here, people are so friendly. Hope you enjoyed your cake and best of luck for Saturday.
xx