Naked or not?

ClaireCat

On a mission for boobs!
How do you weigh yourself?! :p

jimmy jams, unless the scales are crap and then its buck eye naked with the toilet door firmly locked.

Hehe! I had been weighing in my jeans and a t-shirt because I was on cambridge, and, well, I didnt want to strip infront of my CDC - she wasnt my type anyway! LOL!

I was debating doing it in the scud since I just weigh myself on my bathroom scales now! :p

Oooh the scud....I'm going to do that as from tomorrow. I usually am wearing Jammies (v light bottoms and a vest) and always have a widdle first!

Oooh the scud....I'm going to do that as from tomorrow. I usually am wearing Jammies (v light bottoms and a vest) and always have a widdle first!

Its imperative to have a widdle first! ;)

Deffo naked and after a pee first thing :). Clothes weigh something don't you know!

Nighty on first thing in morning after a wee

Number 2 is only twice a week for me but yes an added bonus and generally when I get a bit of a drop on the scales too :)

That's it, my wi tomorrow will be starkers, and after a pee! Lol

I am a little obsessive about weighing. Butt neked - no hair clips/bobbles or jewellery - about 15 minutes after a number 1 & 2 (yes I am superwoaman and go every day even on S&S :D :D)
For some reason if I go straight after going to the loo i think the scales wont register the extra 'loss' yet!!
TMI..........

Back