Namaste's trek.......talk about the scenic route!

namaste said:
Morning all....... have been amusing myself this morning by catching up on diaries and reading a few new ones....... so many people taking control of their lives and making it what they want it to be:D:D:D

So, had a shake but tbh still feeling very full from yesterday. I'm aiming for a TS day today but have veg in the fridge (green veg of course) and will go and buy some quorn in case I need some protein.

Off to read more diaries and soak up some inspiration :D

Have a great day missy :) yep diaries are good at the moment aren't they ;) positivity overflowith ;)

Afternoon! Hope you are having a good day.

I've been having a nosey through your diary and I can't believe that you've managed a move and everything without completely losing the plot....I'm my eyes, that is a remarkable feat. :) A huge well done.

Have to say I find reading the diaries quite inspiring.
x

Welcome....... I love the diary section, makes me feel I'm not alone in slipping up sometimes.... that its not the end of everything if you fall off the wagon! There's so many lovely people on here, all with the same aim which is great support........ and they'll all quite happily kick you up the butt if it's what you need to keep on track ~ all in the nicest possible way of course :)

Wondered if I could use the word 'butt' but have decided not to edit it cos it's my diary.......... my language can be very choice at times so on reflection that looks very tame :)

Just had an ice lolly :( :( :(

Get a lolly mould and make them with the allowed flavoured water or water flavourings ;)

Was it a bad lolly or a not so bad one?

It was a not so bad two:sigh:

Followed by a couple of biccies..... grrrrrrr

Might have to reassess my plan A... what's plan B that's the question!!

It was a not so bad two:sigh:

Followed by a couple of biccies..... grrrrrrr

Might have to reassess my plan A... what's plan B that's the question!!
Opppps!
ummm...? Dust? High fat? Low Fat? Dust!

Opppps!
ummm...? Dust? High fat? Low Fat? Dust!

Mmmm Dust.... I did say I'm not fussy:D

Well, have been doing some thinking and really really need to get a grip..... So, plan B is..........

100% TS for today, Thursday and Friday
WS for Saturday, Sunday and Monday cos my lovely man's staying.
100% TS for the following 7 days

That should sort me out:sigh::sigh::sigh: must stop this blerdy faffing cos it's only prolonging things.........

Off to work but be back later xxx

You know where I am if you need me hunny :)

namaste said:
Aaaaw, thanks ladies........

I can now report that after a good talking to and a lot of wavering and wingeing I have been 100% TS today....... yaaaaaay. Only Thursday and Friday to go for now ~ result :D

Wooooo hoooo you go missy!!! ;)

Woohoo! Well done for your 100% today:clap:

Thanks guys... feels really good to have taken control again!

Feeling really rough this morning though but I'm sure I'll manage :)

Work in a mo then taking my daughter to the hospital (again) cos she's having a blerdy flare up of her condition...... lots and lots of steroids to come which means she'll be loopy for a bit:sigh: Still, needs must and all that........

Catch you all later when I'm sure I'll be able to do a really big HONK again :D

Morning lovely hope ur ok let me know how you get on in the hospital xx

Hiya
Hope your daughter got on ok today and has the meds she needs. What a pity they have some side effects:(.

Did you have a good TS day?

Back