Namaste's trek.......talk about the scenic route!

namaste said:
Blimey, I'm so very easily distracted on minimins........... I've been on the computer about 3 hours and only just got to my diary.... so many to keep up with :D

So yesterday, day1.... was good although I did have to have an extra pack... but I'm ok with that ~ gotta do what ya gotta do and all that...

Today I've had a shake and am waiting for my delivery from Exante.... only ordered the shakes bumper pack cos this time I seem to have loads of soups and no shakes.... not too worried about the bars cos if I get mesself organised I can buy the Tesco ones or something.....

Supposed to be painting right now but time just disappears when I'm on here!! Mind you, I've lived with the cerise pink walls for 6 weeks now and worryingly, I don't notice them any more.....think my son is getting increasingly concerned that we're gonna live in the pink palace forever.... Actually, the only thing I hate is opening the front door to people.. not only is the door painted pink but when I open it they can see the hall and stairs are pink too..... must think I'm flippin crazy:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Think I might just go to the arcade before picking up that paintbrush:D:D:D Back later x

Lmao methinks you secretly live the pink! And yay for TS day 1!!!!! Wooooo!!!

Lmao methinks you secretly live the pink! And yay for TS day 1!!!!! Wooooo!!!

I'm not really a pink kinda girl but ya know... tis growing on me :)

hiya hun..glad to see ya back on track..as for the pink..sounds like a p**fs parlour lol xxx

Ha, it looks like somebody's nightmare.......I swear if I squint at the lounge walls they swirl menacingly!

So day 2 nearly over......... extra pack again but hey ho, tisn't that much of a problem I don't think! Lots of water, lots of tea and lovely fresh coffee (black of course)... not as lovely as the milky Costa's I used to drink all the time but they taste good just the same ~ perhaps me tastebuds have changed, hope so!

Would like to have something more interesting to say but I don't right now so am off before I bore you all to tears:D:D:D

namaste said:
I'm not really a pink kinda girl but ya know... tis growing on me :)

Ha, it looks like somebody's nightmare.......I swear if I squint at the lounge walls they swirl menacingly!

So day 2 nearly over......... extra pack again but hey ho, tisn't that much of a problem I don't think! Lots of water, lots of tea and lovely fresh coffee (black of course)... not as lovely as the milky Costa's I used to drink all the time but they taste good just the same ~ perhaps me tastebuds have changed, hope so!

Would like to have something more interesting to say but I don't right now so am off before I bore you all to tears:D:D:D

Snoooze... Uh sorry what were you saying? ;)

Lol silly! Not boring!

Well done on day 2, nope 4 packs is still TS :)

Snoooze... Uh sorry what were you saying? ;)

Lol silly! Not boring!

Well done on day 2, nope 4 packs is still TS :)

Thought you had trouble sleeping....... glad I could help:D

So another day down and it's been a loooong one... up at 5am (eurgh) cos I had to be back early for the handyman..... I now have a kitchen without a leaky sink and with hot water....... Result! Plus, he's gonna come and paint next week so it's bye bye pink landing, hall, stairs and front door......... son will be pleased:D I've just gotta finish painting the lounge now which is a bit of a b**ger cos I hate ladders..... I keep moving the chest of drawers round so I can stand on that instead. Methinks I should've got together with a man who can rather than a man who thinks!!

Gonna go and make some soup now and hope it fills me up! I'm ahead of mesself cos of the long day and I'm not in ketosis so I'm blerdy starving.......... back in a bit x

namaste said:
Thought you had trouble sleeping....... glad I could help:D

So another day down and it's been a loooong one... up at 5am (eurgh) cos I had to be back early for the handyman..... I now have a kitchen without a leaky sink and with hot water....... Result! Plus, he's gonna come and paint next week so it's bye bye pink landing, hall, stairs and front door......... son will be pleased:D I've just gotta finish painting the lounge now which is a bit of a b**ger cos I hate ladders..... I keep moving the chest of drawers round so I can stand on that instead. Methinks I should've got together with a man who can rather than a man who thinks!!

Gonna go and make some soup now and hope it fills me up! I'm ahead of mesself cos of the long day and I'm not in ketosis so I'm blerdy starving.......... back in a bit x

Lol glad the pink is going! Send him round here when he is finished :)

Oh my goodness............ son is cooking pizza........ mmmmmmmmmm

He'll graduate sooner than you think! x Once this has taken place, they are still stinky messy grunty things......only bigger and more expensive:D

Afternoon all! You might have noticed my little one month challenge ticker has moved:D:D:D:D:D:D Tis only 2lbs but it means that I'm now 11st 13lbs........ into the 11's... go me!!!! I haven't been in the 11's for about 10 years so chuffed to bits....

No other news......... still 100% although I will be having a WS meal tonight.... still keeping occupied with my visitor;) and still trying to keep up with everyone! Oh and doing the odd bit of painting too... covering the pink a bit at a time cos I hate painting ~ but right now my hatred of the pink is over-riding my hatred of painting.

Think it might be soup time.....

So excited to see your post that you're into the 11's, that's a brilliant achievement, I'm so pleased for you :) It might have only been 2lbs... but it got you through that milestone :D

Enjoy your soup :) (I think I should swap houses with you, I love pink!)

namaste said:
Afternoon all! You might have noticed my little one month challenge ticker has moved:D:D:D:D:D:D Tis only 2lbs but it means that I'm now 11st 13lbs........ into the 11's... go me!!!! I haven't been in the 11's for about 10 years so chuffed to bits....

No other news......... still 100% although I will be having a WS meal tonight.... still keeping occupied with my visitor;) and still trying to keep up with everyone! Oh and doing the odd bit of painting too... covering the pink a bit at a time cos I hate painting ~ but right now my hatred of the pink is over-riding my hatred of painting.

Think it might be soup time.....

:O you beat me to the 11s!!! Grrr! Lol

Yayyyy what great news :D I know you must be chuffed because I know I would be :) well done hun great news :D

Xxx

Well done hunny :) I'm so chuffed for u! I can't wait until I'm in 11's but I gotta find some willpower first!

Fantastic!!! Well done for getting through the 12 barrier, hope you enjoyed your soup x

Sunday.......... what to do? what to do? hmmmm......... at least its stopped blerdy raining here!

We've had a lie in, then I had to suffer my son making cinammon french toast and fresh coffee...... had the coffee of course but would've loved the french toast (I swear that boy's got ambitions to go middle class :))

Instead of the toast I had a low carb Atkins oat and almond bar which was surprisingly tasty........... Decided to have some low carb stuff on hand for when I get the urge for biccies.... it just means that on those days I WS instead of TS but at least it helps me stay on the plan (roughly) So, I have a few treats that aren't green veg and quorn/tofu hmmmmm

Not weighed mesself since I lost the 2lbs and I'm gonna try and leave it a while or I'll get obsessed..... that 2lbs was a real boost and that'll keep me going for a while:D

Think we'll go for a walk in a bit............Sunday sorted!

We've had a lie in, then I had to suffer my son making cinammon french toast and fresh coffee...... had the coffee of course but would've loved the french toast (I swear that boy's got ambitions to go middle class :))

Instead of the toast I had a low carb Atkins oat and almond bar which was surprisingly tasty........... Decided to have some low carb stuff on hand for when I get the urge for biccies....

LMAO you crack me up!!!

Noooooo eat the biccies so I can catch you mwahaahhhahahahaaaaa! Only Joking! Or am i?? ;)

(Did you like the reverse psychology there? Damn I'm good :D )

Love it.....ambitions of middle class:8855:

Your boy seems to make a habit of making yummy things, think you'll need to wrestle him to the ground and explain the rules:D. I'm ok, my son lives on completely barftastic food, he had friends over last night and they had munchy boxes, oh jeez the smell was horrendous....not sure if it was the boys or the munchy boxes though!

Enjoy your walk and have a good Sunday!

Back