Name help pleeeeeeeeeease?!

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
Hi, I need your suggestions please. I'm just starting my own little beauty business from home. Last week I passed my manicure and pedicure course so I'm ready to get going only thing is I can't think of a nice name for the business. I'd be grateful of any suggestions...

Thanks!
Vxx

Hi, I need your suggestions please. I'm just starting my own little beauty business from home. Last week I passed my manicure and pedicure course so I'm ready to get going only thing is I can't think of a nice name for the business. I'd be grateful of any suggestions...

Thanks!
Vxx

I called mine Pink Nails. Good luck xx

how about skin deep?

Do you ever use the salon geek website? Its fantastic hun xx

Do you ever use the salon geek website? Its fantastic hun xx

Yes! Thanks Hun. Just stumpled across it actually. I'm trying to find out about Gel and Acrylic courses as I'm not sure where to go. initally I was going to do a generic course but not sure that is the way to go. can you recommend anyone? Vx

Aw, thanks guys. All you suggestions are great. i shall defo ponder over them tonight.

Vx

IMO Creative products are the best. I would train with them. You get a full backup service for any probs you might have after training. They do both Creative acrylic & Brisa Gel. If you have a look on Salongeek Creative is the top product.
Dont go down the home learning route. Its not great.
Give the girls in s2 a call, they're very helpful.
Education at The Creative Academy
Hope this helps xxx

Thanks Vicky. I will take a look.

Shelle Belle who are Beauty call?

Back