Nando's butterfly chicken

AnwenG

Help please I've just checked the syns calculator, it says that butterfly chicken is 3.5 syns does anyone know if that's with/without skin and marinade?

That's with both :) You could take the skin off and have it for free :) I think it's worth it though

:eek: no way!! I had the butterfly chicken with the skin And it was lovely!! Thanks I'm gutted the nearest one to where I live is nearly 2 hours away :(

Aw I love Nando's and have one really close to me luckily! Definitely worth the syns :)

Definitely 3.5 with syn amazing, 3.5 for rice and then a super free side salad. AMAZING! The butterfly chicken is great for me as I hate chicken on the bone :)

I think its worth it tbh, 6 syns for a really nice meal, and now you can have side salad as a regular side instead of a fino to make it extra filling :)

Yeah that's true :) think I would have the corn on the cobs though, love them dipped in some sauce - not superfree, but taste better than salad to me!! :p

Well I had butterfly chicken, luckily my mum was with me and she's also on SW so we both had a side salad, she had the macho peas (3.5) and I had the spicy rice (2.5) and then we shared the peas and rice equally. It was lovely!! I even had a tablespoon with me to measure the sauce and was pleasantly surprised how much a tablespoon of nando's sauce was, well worth half a syn!!

I go to nando's every time I go to the metro centre! 3.5 for it with the skin and marinade, yes we could take the skin off, and I don't like chicken skin normally but what's the point in having a nando's if you're not gonna eat the part with the marinade on? The skin with the stuff on even tastes nice to me!! I love the lemon and herb one.

I usually just ignore the superfree on this special occasion as the salad from nando's is rubbish I have spicy rice and a corn cob with no butter. Refillable drinks also means limitless coke zero :)

what about Nando's ratatouille? Do you think that might be superfree?

How much is peri-naise???

There are 37 calories in a Tbsp of hot perinaise so that is 2 syns per Tbsp :)

Thank You :)

Back