Nandos for my sisters birthday!

RubyMoss

Silver Member
I firstly apologise, I know you guys must get sick of questions about Nandos!

The only reason that I made this thread is because I've tried everywhere to find the answers myself, but I really can't and I realllly need to get my weight-loss back on track (therefore would love to know the syn values before I go out!)

I'm taking my younger sister to Nando's before the Chipmunk gig.
I plan on getting the Medium Chicken Burger (no Mayo) with Spicy Rice. I'm doing Extra Easy today... but I don't know whether it would be better, syn-wise to get a Medium Chicken Pitta (no mayo). I'm still struggling to get my head round this SW malarkey!

If anyone could help, that would be amazing!

xxx

I have :( spent ages going through them and still couldn't find an answer.

Just really need to know whether the Portuguese roll would be better than a Pitta. I know a normal 60g Pitta is synned at 7.5syns in the book... xxx

I alway prefer to steer clear of the bread completely, have chicken with salad and have a side of pineapple/halloumi and a grilled portobello mushroom - you don't even miss the bread!!

hi, me and my hubbie went to nandos the other week. i had half a lemon and herb chicken, a quarter of spicy rice, salad with a bit of balsamic dressing on it, corn on the cob (no butter) and it only cost me about 4 syns for the whole lot. i'd steer clear of the bread and fill up on other yummy free foods instead like to corn, also they do a fat free bottomless frozen yogurt for dessert!!!

I went to Nandos on Friday and had the mixed salad with Lemon and herb chicken and a side of regular spicy rice and it was lovely, didn't feel at all high syn and filled me up :) I counted it as 10 syns although I'm sure it was much less as salad had no dressing, there was only 4 bits of chicken and the rice didn't seem oily...

Back