Nando's Syn Values - Fino Sides

Used and hubby dined out at Nandos this afternoon and I tried one of the new Fino Sides for a change. The Luso Beans were amazing! Just wondered if someone could calcareous the syns for me on all plans with a free food allowance for the beans and the veggies. The Nandos website gave me the following info:

Weight (g): 100.00
Energy (kj): 490.00
Energy (kcal): 116.00
Protein (g): 3.60
Total Fat (g): 4.80
Saturates (g): 0.60
Total Carb (g): 12.80
Sugar (g): 7.30
Salt (g): 0.30
Fibre (g): 3.70

4.5 syns on all plans per 100g x

It wont be the same on all plans if it has beans as one of the top ingredients. We need a bit more info really ie what veg, what sort of beans.

What I meant was to be accurate we'd have to know the top 2 ingredients which I expect we cant find out as its a restaurant thing. If I count them as Peppers and Beans it comes out as 1.5 syns per 100g (not per serving!) on EE/Green, 4 syns per 100g on Red (as beans aren't free on Red).

If the beans aren't one of the top 2 ingredients it will be 4 syns per 100g on all plans.

That's probably not entirely accurate as it does depend what the *TOP* 2 ingredients are (not just what was in it) but its a good enough guideline :)

Thanks for this, I've made a syn free (on green and EE) version tonight at home and is delish! Made a load and stuck portions in the freezer for quick teas (-:

Back