Nandos!

Beth3107

I've got to go to a birthday meal next weekend and have just been given the menu for the place!

I didnt realise it was nandos! This must be the most Atkins friendly place I can think of!

You choose each component of your meal separately!

Mmmmmm 1/4 peri peri chicken, mixed leaf salad, portobello mushrooms and grilled halloumi!

Mmmmmmm and I've got to wait all week for it now!!! So happy not to have to dodge chips n potatoes.

Nice one! Something to look forward to Beth. :D

lunch? will we have time for lunch??? crufts!!!!

Oh yes - that would be good for us. Although I understand you all might not view my two children as a welcome addition!

Nandos sounds good - never been! Must investigate .........

Thanks Bren, thinking the Friday night will be a more relaxed affair anyway, but quite happy to corral my two if it would bother anyone. ;)

Awwww, you two are the best! Will see how things pan out, very very not wanting to foist children on the revellers, and also, my two tend to want to eat in the very early evening, so they mightn't last till normal dinner time anyway.

Thanks though, nice of you both to be cool about having them on board. :D :D :D

Nandos is lovely and you get a little loyalty card, so everytime you go you get a stamp, i think you get free chicken every 4th visit!!

Nando's is great :)

Back