Nannydi -diet gone to pot and waiting for news from mum x

well i am here again lol
sorry for being AWOL, i have totally lost it and have gained a stone!
haven't been to class for ages i seem to have seriously lost my mojo!!!!
mum not too bad she had her 2nd dose of 6 chemo last week and is currently at my horrible sisters till tomorrow and then she home and under the care of my nice sister lol
i am going up to see her again in just over two weeks, not looking forward to it as when i went up last month she wasn;t too bad but this time will be different as all her hair is coming out and she has a wig called Beryl!

Beryl?! Ha ha, love it! I am with you on the lost mojo thing, I am totally off the wagon right now. I hope your mum is doing well x

mum passed away on 23rd october
funeral was on 2nd nov and i have seriously lost the plot
am only in a size 20 now but i feel huge
x

Reactions: Taz
Awww hun you have had a really rough time this year and the diet is always the first thing to go! Get yourself sorted first then the diet will follow after. I have put on quite a bit this year through stress and depression and I am still struggling to get it back together. It takes time, first of all go for damage limitation and take the 'diet' out of it. You know what you should and shouldn't have so try to stick to the good stuff but if you need the comforts don't feel bad for it.

great to see you back here x

Sending you love and hugssss xxx

howdy folks
lifes been a bit strange lately i must say
mum went downhill so quick i can't believe it
diet well and truly gone to pot

bit peed off at the moment i seem to be the only one grieving for her and i feel like i am expected to just get on with it and i don't want to
have had a huge pissy fit at all the kids today i asked the stepdaughter from hell to help me with housework today and she has only just surfaced out of her hovel (i mean room)
i am sick of everyone taking me for granted so i am going to drag hubby off to local pub for carvery and the brats can fend for themselves as they are expecting me to cook a roast dinner and i ain't gonna

have had a leak in the living room from the bath upstairs to sort out and do all the laundry etc they can all knickers

may i just add before anyone thinks to ring childline lol that the
kids are actually old enough to fend for themselves
she is 19
mine are 17 15 and 13

You NEED to take the time to grieve properly Di, sod everyone else. You have to do it for you and do it in your own way. Yes the 'kids' are old enough to fend for themselves and they are also old enough to to understand that you need space and time to go through the proccesses that you need to go through. Make sure you get yourself sorted x

Back