NAS juice

Lea C

Just wondering if anyone else feels they drink too much and whether it might affect weight loss? I really struggle to drink plain water but get through so much NAS juice (although not very strong) I drink it hot and cold. I just worry that I'm overdoing it but seems only way I can regulate getting enough liquid in. I've even cut right down on Diet Coke, which I love, just so I can compensate for how much juice I get through!

I hope not thats all i drink now, i gave up diet coke and all fizzy drinks. My only bugbear with it is it has 5 calories per drink, i know its not alot but its more than diet coke had x

That's what's annoying it has more cals yet is supposed to be better for you. I tried to find lowest cal options and now drink Morissons fruit salad, marshmallow or raspberry ripple as they're much lower in cals and sugar than say Robinsons. But I literally drink so much of it I do worry sometimes. I find these ones are sweeter too so you dont need so much in your water.

I know but I'm a calorie phobe. I know it makes sense, hence why I cut the coke rather than the juice.

I drink more than 2 litres of NAS squash each day and its not affected my weight loss at all x

I was wondering about this too. I can only drink water with NAS squash these days and I drink at least two litres, so that's quite a lot. However, I only have about a tablespoon per 500ml, so I don't think it's that bad.

I'd say I drink way more than two ltrs a day as I have juice as hot drink too. Guess I'm ust a thirsty person.

Back