natalies diary -advice as needed

had two days of being poorly so ate what i could get hold of, but back on today and ive had

omelette for dinner, with mushrooms, some mayo made wit flora cuisine

teatime, 3 small lamb chops, 5 asparagus and a home made sauce with paprika and chilli powder and cream

my fitness pal says ive had 20 grams of carbs

Hiya natalie
Hope you are fully recovered and going well!

Hiya natalie
Hope you are fully recovered and going well!

hey hun yes, can i ask ive bought some mattessons smoked sausage to go on a salad, its got zero carbs so im assuming its ok

Yes its fine. I slice it and nuke it in the micro for a minute as I'm not keen on it cold.

yum cant wait and what great about it is i can take it with me when i go out and munch it lol;)

I love it too, had some for lunch today - with cucumber, lettuce, tomato and asparagus and a mayo/oil dressing - then heated the Mattesons, sliced it up and mixed together and YUM :)

first weigh in today and lost 2lbs, im happy with that considering i had a few bad days,now to start a new week

Well done on your loss x

Well done. Keep going:)

hey guys, not updating for a while as ive been too ashamed, been eating lots of carbs for a week but ive been poorly with a viral infection, so been eating them to keep strength up, didnt work much lol, any back at it today and ive actually maintained, im shocked

Back