NatalieW's Diary

I tend to count calories on MFP but it is more as a check, as I go over every day. I find it useful to get the amount of protein, carbs and fat in my diet.

The weather may be making you feel tired, I find everything is so much effort when it is miserable.

Are you adding some protein to your meals and snacks. Add a teaspoon of mixed seeds to your porridge. Have some yoghurt or a few nuts with your apple. I always find my meals more filling if I keep them balanced by combining protein,good fats and carbs.

Hi Natalie, I've been away for two months so I'm sorry for the late hello. Sounds like you're doing great, and congratulations on the weightloss so far :)

Thanks Molly, I will try that.

Hi Calli thanks for popping in.

On Sunday I weighed myself and it hadn't changed but I weighed myself this morning and I was a 1.5lb lighter... I hate the time of the month as it seems I hold lots of water!

I've learned to dislike Totm a lot while dieting. Even if the weight gain is temporary, it's still not a fun sight to see on the scale.

Hiya Natalie, just popping in to subscribe and say hello. Just caught up on your diary so far - you're doing great!! Xx

Back