Natasha's Diary :)

22/01/2010
Day two of SS on the cambridge Diet.

Today was alot harder than the first day which is a big shock. I was so proud that i went through day 1 with not really any problems. Today i have not been so lucky!

At work everyone just eats eats and eats. The drivers bringing in cakes and sandwiches, toast and pork pies along with thick home made bread which smells lovely. Its been a nightmare and i kinda suffered today but i did not slip :D

At lunch time i went to my nannas to escape from the office and she had bought me a cream cake i could have cried. I told her to put it away out of my sight before i gobbled it up and she did:p. She was very sorry, she had just forgot i was on the diet. Its not her fault she thought she was doing something nice... and normally it would have been lol.

Finished work 2night and got home to Andreas putting a pizza in the oven... the smell was just sooooo nice the house still stinks now of pizza it really does smell lovely. I cant stop thinking of food i want and even food that i dont really care for like eggs they sound so yummy and i dont really like them lol. I have just had my last soup and feel a bit better but the head monster is still telling me to eat (wish it would shut the hell up) I will NOT be eating tonight tho!! I keep thinking about my goals and what people will think when they see me and how happy i will be. Its keeping me going :D

Gonna have a nice relax and watch the soaps tonight. hehe Hope you all have had a nice day <3 xxx

23/01/2010
Day 3 of ss on the cambridge diet

Had a terrible night last night and thought about food non stop all night. Was really proud of myself this morning when i woke up and had still stuck to the diet 100% :D Today i made a packed with myself to try and have a better day than yesterday and think about my goals rather than why i am on the diet.

Me and my nanna went to the metro centre today to have a look around the shops. It wasnt as great as i thought it would have been. I thought i could go into shops like jane norman and river island and pick out some clothes i would love to wear when i am thin and it would be a great motivation boost for me... how wrong i was. I walked in there and it felt like everyone was looking at me sniggering because there was no way i would fit into ANYTHING in them shops. Watching all the pretty girls my age walking around looking stunning in tight jeans and knee high boots.

I ended up bursting out crying when i was standing outside with my nanna while she was having a smoke. I could not believe how fat i looked in the mirrors in every shop i went into and how embarrassed i was. I just wanted to get out of there!!

On the up side me and my nanna ended up in a Pandora shop that has just opened in the Metro Centre. We stood for about 20mins looking at all the different charms and picking out the gorgeous ones and how beautiful they all where, every design was different with lovely sparkling gem stones and pearls. I got a pandora bracelet and now everytime i lose 1 stone i am going to buy a pandora charm hehe! What a great way to motivate myself.

Now i really cant wait to lose a stone so i can have a pandora charm on my pandora bracelet hehe! The more stones i lose the more charms i will have. Everytime i look at the charm bracelet i will see how well i have done and how far i have come.

Anyway i have had my ups and downs today but the diet has been great. I have not felt hungry what so ever and have drank alot of water yay! Bout to have my last soup of the day at 8:00pm and then me and andreas can snuggle up and watch TV hehe!

xxx

Hey Tasha... I'm so glad your keeping this diary it is good to read :)

I told you first few days will be hard haha xx.. But I hope you can see it does get a bit easier day by day.. hopefully day 3 has gone better than day 2.

It is good that you now don't feel hungry... you now know that any time you want food from now is just your head. You know you don't feel hungry therefore no need to reach for anything despite what the head monster (haha love that term :p) tells you :) I think the charm bracelet is a wonderful idea and a good source of motivation for you.

Glad the water is still going down and that you haven't slipped :) Just think 4 or so more days... then you will get weighed and all that hard work will pay off. You are doing well I'm proud that you haven't slipped and it seems like you have a lot of support

Keep going! ^.^

Take Care xxx

Aw thanks Ant hun <3 !! Yeah i am kinda proud of myself too.. must sound daft but i think i am going to get there this time and get to my goal :D Trying to get the water down is a challenge but i am doing it hehe! I really cant wait for my first weigh in Ant and start to get my diet ticker moving haha! Today was a big hit when i seen all the skinny girls in nice clothes and tops, it just really made me upset when i glanced at myself in a full lengh mirror. Glad i am getting this weight off!!!

I am off to read your diary now hehe!! <3 xxx

I hate mirrors... seriously they are the bane of my life! Mirrors and photos are a big no no for me.

I wouldn't get too upset at those skinny girls in nice tops. You will soon be in those nice tops yourself in a few months and then you can feel good about yourself and never feel upset about your image again.

I know what you mean about pictures i hate them!! i only let people take pictures of my face (as you can see in my aviator and picture album) lol and i dont have a full lengh mirror in my house.. its to painfull :( But yes your right.... in the near future that will be me walking around in skinny jeans and a sexy top hehe :D xxx

24/01/2010
Day 4 in ss on the Cambridge Diet

Ok so i think i might be in ketosis already :eek: ! I do not feel hungry and have not been thinking about food one little bit and i feel great!! I cant believe how good i feel, and i have not eating anything in 4 days haha!!

This morning me and Andreas woke up at 10:30 had a lovely sleep in hehe! We got up and i drank my water and around 11:30 we decided to have breakfast. He made himself a nice halloumi sandwhich on thick white fresh bread and i had my porridge. Believe it or not i was quite content with my porridge it was yummy!

Around 1:30 i went to my nannas while Andreas watched the football and i had my chocolate and mint shake :D and drank my water. We talked about when i lose weight and how fab i will look for about 3 hours.... i cant shut up about this diet haha!!

My mother said for every 2stone i lose she will buy me a pandora charm which is lovely of her hehe! My nanna then said she will add £20 on to what my mother gives so i could get myself a nicer charm :eek: how lovely hehe! Now i just need to start earning them charms!!!

So its nearly 6pm and soon andreas will be having his tea, i aint even bothered i am really looking forward to my chili soup which i think tastes like heaven hehe! I am really proud that i lasted the weekend i cant believe it!! i have done 4days now and i am REALLY proud of myself!! Silly i know because its only 4days but i really believe that because i have got through the first few days i can now carry on and stay with this diet till the end! Makes me so happy! :D xxx

Tomorrow i am back to work and the week should go really fast hehe! YAY!! Roll on wednesday when i have my first weigh in :p <3 xxxx

you are doing so well....im proud of you missus!

Well done you!!

Sorry to sound like an e-stalker, but I've been reading these forums to death and being a general lurker before I start SS (Monday eeep!) and you stand out as being so up-beat and determined, it really is inspirational!

Us Northern lasses can do it!

Aw thats lovely thank you sooo much :D hehe!! Where abouts in the North East are you? So you Started on Monday, how are you finding it? I am so glad to be over my first week. hehe!

I'm in South Shields!

I start on Monday coming, so I'm pooping myself LOL! I've been low-carbing it the past couple of weeks to ease myself into it while waiting to start, but I'm still scared.

I have a habit of self-sabotage, so I need to keep focused, hence all the forum-examining and e-stalking :p

Its ok i like being e-stalked lol. You will be fine hun you aint got much to lose you will do fine, just take it a day at a time :) xxxx

Even though I've elected to do exante (same principle, slightly cheaper and no counsellor) I'm still lurking around the CD forums as the Exante section is so dead.

Furthermore, I posted and introduction on the forum, and a woman replies with what I can only describe as a personal attack.

Not very motivating :(

Hope it's still going well Tasha :)

Back