National Shortage?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by cah-ching, 12 May 2007 Social URL.

1. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Is there a shortage of Perfectly Clear?! I've checked 4 Asda's and all have barely any stock of Perfectly Clear ... all have NO stock of the 500ml Still Strawberry and Kiwi flavour I like. Theyre handy for my car when I'm out and about.

Do any other retailers stock the 6x500ml of Still Strawberry & Kiwi flavour?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. shellyamber

shellyamber Full Member

meal replacement
  4. chinchilla

chinchilla Full Member

Lighter Life
    The only place I can ever find it is Netto. It's my OH's fave!
  5. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Tesco don't do it.

Sainsbury's only sell the fizzy stuff. I'm not a huge fizzy drinks fan (unless it's tonic mixed with gin :D).

M&S Don't have a suitable equivalent.

Waitrose - I haven't looked there.
  6. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Ahhh... I knew there was a budget supermarket that did it, but I couldn't remember which one. I'll take a long drive to the nearest Netto I know which is miles away and look see.

7. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Waitrose don't sell the S & K here, we have a shop called Budgens at our local garage and they sell the large bottles of still S & K.

Kitty xxx
  8. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Merci ma amie! :D
  9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

What about Aldi or Lidl??? Not sure if they do, but possibly worth a try. And I think Iceland do their own version :)
  10. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

OKey dokey!!!!!!
  11. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Hiya CC

Morrisons do their own version - 3 2litre bottles for a pound :D Mind you tis the fizzy stuff so prob not much help lol - unless you got the fizzy and added plain water to it, so it's half fizzy :p
  12. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

13. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

the co-op near me has this - £1.02 for 2 litres
  14. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

I can get the fizzy stuff no probs, but I just can't get the still six-packs :cry:

I was in Makro today and discovered they sell them, but even they have only Forest Fruits and Lemon and Lime, but no Stawbs&Kiwi. I'm tempted to try the Lemon and Lime Flavour cos it states sugar and carb-free, although there is citric acid present in it :confused: :eek: :confused:
  15. Lesleyfx

Lesleyfx Flutytooty

If you don't mind a bit of messing... save your bottles, get a 2 ltr fizzy and pour some into a jug about half way up and stir like mad !!! this removes the fizz! then pour it into your little bottles and chill. ;)
  16. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

LOL! Sounds like fun!
  17. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

I was wondering whether the shortage had something to do with them rebranding?
  18. Avatar Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

have they rebranded? do you know what as? Have found single 500ml of the s&k in Iceland .... and Sainsburys do their own version but I dont know if its ok?
  20. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Hey Miss Pink,

I've just noticed this post. I haven't found any 500ml S&K. I'll check out Iceland this weekend.
  21. Yeye

Yeye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Can you drink it on vlcd or an maintainance, sorry I'm a little new to all of this:)
  22. CherryValentine

CherryValentine Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I think its just the strawberry and kiwi we can have as it doesnt contain citric acid like the other ones. I love the stuff :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.