• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

National Shortage?

Is there a shortage of Perfectly Clear?! I've checked 4 Asda's and all have barely any stock of Perfectly Clear ... all have NO stock of the 500ml Still Strawberry and Kiwi flavour I like. Theyre handy for my car when I'm out and about.

Do any other retailers stock the 6x500ml of Still Strawberry & Kiwi flavour?

TiA

C.C

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Have you tried tesco? x
Tesco don't do it.

Sainsbury's only sell the fizzy stuff. I'm not a huge fizzy drinks fan (unless it's tonic mixed with gin :D).

M&S Don't have a suitable equivalent.

Waitrose - I haven't looked there.

The only place I can ever find it is Netto. It's my OH's fave!

Ahhh... I knew there was a budget supermarket that did it, but I couldn't remember which one. I'll take a long drive to the nearest Netto I know which is miles away and look see.

:)

KittyB

Gold Member
Waitrose don't sell the S & K here, we have a shop called Budgens at our local garage and they sell the large bottles of still S & K.
HTH

Kitty xxx

Waitrose don't sell the S & K here, we have a shop called Budgens at our local garage and they sell the large bottles of still S & K.
HTH

Kitty xxx
Merci ma amie! :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
What about Aldi or Lidl??? Not sure if they do, but possibly worth a try. And I think Iceland do their own version :)

OKey dokey!!!!!!

Geri

Gold Member
Hiya CC

Morrisons do their own version - 3 2litre bottles for a pound :D Mind you tis the fizzy stuff so prob not much help lol - unless you got the fizzy and added plain water to it, so it's half fizzy :p

Hiya CC

Morrisons do their own version - 3 2litre bottles for a pound :D Mind you tis the fizzy stuff so prob not much help lol - unless you got the fizzy and added plain water to it, so it's half fizzy :p
Great minds eh?! Thats what [email protected] doing. Thanks hon!

the co-op near me has this - £1.02 for 2 litres

the co-op near me has this - £1.02 for 2 litres
Hiya,

I can get the fizzy stuff no probs, but I just can't get the still six-packs :cry:

I was in Makro today and discovered they sell them, but even they have only Forest Fruits and Lemon and Lime, but no Stawbs&Kiwi. I'm tempted to try the Lemon and Lime Flavour cos it states sugar and carb-free, although there is citric acid present in it :confused: :eek: :confused:

If you don't mind a bit of messing... save your bottles, get a 2 ltr fizzy and pour some into a jug about half way up and stir like mad !!! this removes the fizz! then pour it into your little bottles and chill. ;)

LOL! Sounds like fun!

I was wondering whether the shortage had something to do with them rebranding?

have they rebranded? do you know what as? Have found single 500ml of the s&k in Iceland .... and Sainsburys do their own version but I dont know if its ok?

Hey Miss Pink,

I've just noticed this post. I haven't found any 500ml S&K. I'll check out Iceland this weekend.

Yeye

Silver Member
S: 20st0lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 7st13lb(39.64%)
Can you drink it on vlcd or an maintainance, sorry I'm a little new to all of this:)

S: 10st12lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think its just the strawberry and kiwi we can have as it doesnt contain citric acid like the other ones. I love the stuff :D