naughty naughty

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jennifer, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Jennifer

Jennifer Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    8st7lb(44.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i was soooo naught this weekend i ate sooo much chocolate!! :17729: !! and the week before i missed weigh in AND i wasnt all that good either!! so i am totally dreading fridays weigh in aaaargh!!! :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. frenchpolish

frenchpolish Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    :( I feel your pain. I didn't go to class last night. I have had 5 days off plan :sigh: and have gained about 4lbs.

I feel sluggish and miserable....but today am back on track :p. Will see how much of the 4lbs I can lose by next weigh in.

Just bite the bullet and go on Friday. Accept any gain (if you have one :wave_cry:) and get back on track!

We can both do it!

angelslice and Jennifer like this.
  4. Jennifer

Jennifer Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    8st7lb(44.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    aargh thanks french i will i think its gonna be a big gain cos i gain really easily! thanks for teh words of encouragment! :)

5. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    I'm in exactly the same boat....a bad day turned into a bad week and I ate so much chocolate and rubbish!! :( I feel sluggish too, BUT I am back on plan and as I missed Mondays weigh in I am determined to lose for next Monday! If you stick at it now you'll no doubt feel the difference soon enough :)

6. angelslice

angelslice Full Member

Loved reading this thread girls, felt a bit alone for losing the plot so glad to know I'm in god company. Wasn't sure how to get back on track but reading this I know it's not too late to go for a loss this week.

7. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I had 3 1/2 days off plan and will be having a gain tonight, I reckon at least 2 pounds. I'm just going and weighing, I'm not staying for the meeting.

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    8st7lb(44.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    aargh so we were all naughty lol nevermind, the best way is really just to get back and carry on being good, damn those easter eggs!! lol

9. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Dehli,

If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you staying for the meeting? I always find that when I lose, I'm quite motivated myself, but when I gain, the meeting really helps to get me ready for the week ahead and make sure I'm maybe better prepared to deal with bad days and not eat!

Just my opinion, but I think the meetings are really useful and usually help (if you have a good SW consultant, that is).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.