naughty naughty

Jennifer

i was soooo naught this weekend i ate sooo much chocolate!! :17729: !! and the week before i missed weigh in AND i wasnt all that good either!! so i am totally dreading fridays weigh in aaaargh!!! :sigh:

:( I feel your pain. I didn't go to class last night. I have had 5 days off plan :sigh: and have gained about 4lbs.

I feel sluggish and miserable....but today am back on track :p. Will see how much of the 4lbs I can lose by next weigh in.

Just bite the bullet and go on Friday. Accept any gain (if you have one :wave_cry:) and get back on track!

We can both do it!

aargh thanks french i will i think its gonna be a big gain cos i gain really easily! thanks for teh words of encouragment! :)

I'm in exactly the same boat....a bad day turned into a bad week and I ate so much chocolate and rubbish!! :( I feel sluggish too, BUT I am back on plan and as I missed Mondays weigh in I am determined to lose for next Monday! If you stick at it now you'll no doubt feel the difference soon enough :)

Loved reading this thread girls, felt a bit alone for losing the plot so glad to know I'm in god company. Wasn't sure how to get back on track but reading this I know it's not too late to go for a loss this week.

I had 3 1/2 days off plan and will be having a gain tonight, I reckon at least 2 pounds. I'm just going and weighing, I'm not staying for the meeting.

aargh so we were all naughty lol nevermind, the best way is really just to get back and carry on being good, damn those easter eggs!! lol

Dehli,

If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you staying for the meeting? I always find that when I lose, I'm quite motivated myself, but when I gain, the meeting really helps to get me ready for the week ahead and make sure I'm maybe better prepared to deal with bad days and not eat!

Just my opinion, but I think the meetings are really useful and usually help (if you have a good SW consultant, that is).

Back