Naughty night last night

Loser85

Gold Member
Finished work at 6 and was shattered and starving. So when OH says 'fancy a McDonalds? Not had one in ages' i jumped at the chance.

Had a quarter pounder deluxe with bacon meal and 2 lots of mozzerella dippers. Worked it out roughly to about 40-50 pp. Way over what i had left so im now going to behave till WI.

I know doing this isnt ideal but im straight back on today no problem.

The question is though do you think having a treat now and then does us good?

I think it does. But I'm always scared of wi when i have a treat.

Its my birthday this weekend, and scared of how much i'm going to eat already!!

I've had a bad 2 weeks and sts when i weighed this morning. Not as bad as i thought tho but i will be back on track as of monday! x

I think that it does, it's a reward for all the hard work we put in! I do work it round my weekly points and keep them for it. I have 38 dalies so I rarely use my 49 unless I have a night out.

My treat is tonight and I'm going out for dinner with my partner. Sooooo looking forward to it! Been very good with my points today so that I will only have to use around 10 of my 49 to cover my dinner.

Sx

Ended up having a totally unrelated weekend off too. Im a naughty piggy! Back on tomorrow morning then, daft bugger aint i :D

Just brush it off an get back on it!

i will do, had an unplanned visit from a friend ive not seen in a while. Thats why i didnt quite ahem... behave! Straight back on tomorrow to minimise the damage for WI day on Tues.

Loser85 said:
i will do, had an unplanned visit from a friend ive not seen in a while. Thats why i didnt quite ahem... behave! Straight back on tomorrow to minimise the damage for WI day on Tues.

Wouldn't worry about it, wots done is done, & in the grand scheme of things a blip or 2 doesn't do any harm, I have had a few since starting ww & even though I have had a couple of gains, I know I will always get bk on track.

A little bit of what we fancy every now & then is good,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

how was weigh in tuesday ?

aww not to bad :) ... good luck for this week

Back