Bex.H.1989's calorie counting diary!

Okay so I actually started CC on weds 6th June and I thought I had posted my entry then but apparently not so I shall try again and include everything from the 6th to today! :)

Weds 6th June
Breakfast - 2 slices Warburtons medium white bread - 192 cals
2 large eggs, scrambled without milk or butter (not the best thing I've ever tasted! Lol) - 185 cals
2 tbsps butter (had no low fat but do now :D) - 136 cals

I did not have any lunch which I know isn't ideal but I was just busy most of the day!

Dinner - 2 chicken breasts cut into strips - 462 cals
2 tbsps mayonnaise (again no low fat however do have low fat now) - 200 cals
A quarter of a pot of houmous - 170 cals

Snacks - nature valley granola oats and honey bar - 99 cals
1 apple - 100 cals

I also went to the gym today and did 10 minutes on the cross trainer (burnt 44 cals), 20 minutes on the bike (burnt 120 cals) and 10 minutes on the treadmill (burnt 45 cals). I also did some weights using my arms, legs an abdominal muscles. I wasn't sure how many calories I burnt doing the weights so the total cals burnt was 209.

Daily calorie goal - 1440
Food - 1544
Exercise - 209
Net calories - 1335
Remaining - 105

In future I do not intend to use the calories wasn't at the gym.

Thurs 7th June

Breakfast - I was a little naughty today and had mcdonalds breakfast however I did chose the less calorific option.
1 bacon roll - 340 cals
1 hash brown - 140 cals

Again I skipped lunch :(

Dinner - ken him chicken and cashew nuts 350g - 500 cals
Half a standard pack of microwave white rice - 185 cals

Snacks - Freddo - 95 cals
1 refresher lemon chew bar - 76 cals
4 wine gums - 57 cals
Rubicon sparkling mango light - 23 cals

Food - 1436
Exercise - 0
Remaining - 4

Fri 8th June
Breakfast - 1 cup of bean flakes - 54 cals
100ml SS milk - 49 cals
Sugar - 11 cals
30g sultanas - 90 cals
1 medium slice Warburtons bread - 96 cals
1 tbsp butter - 68 cals

Skipped lunch as was out and busy at the time.

Dinner - large white bread roll - 179 cals
2 tbsps butter - 136 cals
1 breast chicken with Cajun spices, sliced - 110 cals
Half a cup of lettuce - 5 cals
1 tbsp mayonnaise - 100 cals

Snacks - KX energy drink - 8 cals
Large glass of rose wine - 172 cals
568ml magners original cider - 210 cals

Food - 1288
Exercise - 0
Remaining - 152

Sat 9th June

Had no breakfast as was moving house and was busy.

Lunch - chicken mayo sabdwich - 315 cals
Pickled onion monster munch - 197 cals

Dinner - chicken casserole ready meal - 286 cals
1 slice small Warburtons medium - 58 cals
60g Quorn spicy light bites (looked positively hideous but actually tasted nice!) - 86 cals

Snacks - 1L diet cranberry blue charge - 40 cals
1 fox's rocky caramel biscuit - 101 cals

Food - 1083
Exercise - 0
Remaining - 357 cals

I will probs have some more snacks later on to use up the calories renaming if I feel hungry!

I think on the whole I am doing quite well and as of yet I have not felt any desire to cheat or binge! I hope this motivation stays! I am a little disappointed in myself that I haven't been to the gym since my first say of CC but this weekend has been really hectic as have moved house and so a lot of things haven't taken priority. Exercise being one of them. I think once I am home for the summer and there are fewer distractions I will definitely spend a lot more time at the gym! I also feel like I don't actually cook enough and just eat a lot of processed crap which really is 't good. Having it all written down makes it hit home S if you don't write it down you generally forget what you've had, or don't think about it for very long! Also I have consistently skipped meals which again isn't good because I'm usually starving by testing and then there's more temptation to cheat! I think I will try and address these! Feeling really good and positive now though! Let's keep it up! :D

Well done :) I skip breakfast alot, by the time ive got both the babies sorted it's always past 11 and then I think there's no point and might as well wait til lunch time! I'm trying to make a better effort though because otherwise I have loads of calories left and end up using them on chocolate at night! Still losing weight though so nvm lol x

Yeah I'm the same, if I don't get up until late I can't see the point in eating breakfast to then have dinner like 2 hours later! And I don't always want to eat as soon as I get up. The only time I really eat breakfast is when I'm on an early shift at work because I'm up at half 6 and then by the time I have my breakfast break at 10 I'm ready for something to eat! Ha. X

Back