naughty on the wine

Heaven

Been spot on for the past week with the food but lost it on the weekend and had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much wine so much it would go over the 70 weekly syns.

What to do?

Hi Heaven, I've also had a bad bad weekend - combo of wine, vodka and naughty food.

I'm just going to stick to red days so I can't fill up too much on carbs and keep my syns to an absolute minimum - I won't feel like I've been deprived, I'll just think back to yesterday!!

I'm also going to try and eat lots of speed foods too.

Good luck for the rest of the week - draw a line underneath and try not to feel too guilty!!
x

Been spot on for the past week with the food but lost it on the weekend and had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much wine so much it would go over the 70 weekly syns.

What to do?

Technically your allowed 105 syns so dont beat yourself up about it and mark it as a flexi syn day.. I too had around 45 syns Sat night combination of curry and vodka and chocolate,

So mark it as a flexi day and TRY to be really good all week...

Good Luck :D

Me to :(

Hi Guys, same here. Did very well during the week but the good weather, the BBQ, the wine, wine, wine... However we WONT don't despair as we're all back on track today :)

Mar xx

THATS right back on track xx

I had a really naughty weekend too, but im not bothered!
Im back on track today and sticking to my usual syn allowance...will see how I get on tomorrow at weigh in.

Back