naughty syn treat!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Hey all ,

I'm quite tight when it comes to syns as i like to spend them all on alcohol (ahem) but the biggest one i let myself have is a bag of monster munch which racks up 10 Syns was just wondering what everyone else likes to splurge on.:p

Mine is usually for an extra 1oz cheese on a green day and that 6 syns....doesnt sound like much, but I ted to just have a maximum of 4 on a Red Day. Dont fancy anything else, not depriving myself of anything...just dont drink and chocolate gives me toothache!

Hey all ,

I'm quite tight when it comes to syns as i like to spend them all on alcohol (ahem) but the biggest one i let myself have is a bag of monster munch which racks up 10 Syns was just wondering what everyone else likes to splurge on.:p

that's not a huge grab bag though? Love monster munch too but only ever see the big grab bags... no one seems to do the smaller bags!

yes there deceptively fatty it's 5.5 for a 22g bag and the 40 g which appears to be normal size sold in newsagents works out at bout ten

the odd curly wurly...5.5syns but i do like my hot choc drink before i go bed....highlights 2 syns..i know what a excitin life i have.....

Lol...almost as exciting as my cheese!! Lol

:8855: That really is pushing the boat out!!!! xx

ooo i love peanut butter and jam sandwichs, used to have them all the time as a kid, nice on toast and crispbreads tooooo.
I love mars bar icecream bars 8.5syns

I don't usually spend my syns except on ketchup and options...

But today i've been at a loss as i didn't have time to make anything for lunch and the only topping in the canteen for jacket potato was cauliflower cheese and a small portion (which is about what i had) is 9 syns! But i was hungry lol.
So i'm not having any more syns today haha xxx

mines choc!!! YUMMY x

I tend to spend most of mine on vino! I'm not really that bothered for chocolate, I'd rather have crisps, but have managed to kick the crisp habit and haven't had any since I started SW in July.

Back