Stubborn slimmer starting 28/7/17

So it's the weekend and I always find it the hardest to stick to anything. Family think it's a food free for all and seem to grab and go all day which makes me follow suit. I've skipped breakfast already which isn't a great start.

Dd wants a Sunday lunch tomorrow but I'm trying to keep my head in the game and plan ahead. Sw gravy, sw mash, plenty of veg and I'll allow myself a very small stuffing ball (when I figure out the syns for it). I think the yorkshire puddings might be out though unless someone knows a good low syn one?

Spent 2 hours figuring out a meal list this morning as they are fed up of sw meals. I've sneaked a couple in and the rest I've pre synned. I'll just have to see how it goes!

Good luck on your journey. Who says you can't still have takeaway night? I had a chinese on friday, ate the lot at 6.5 syns and came out with a 3.5lb loss at group the next day. Stay within your syn budget and you can have anything you want ;)

For lunch i would grab a naked noodle, the singapore curry ones are syn free and the rest range from about 1 - 2 syns and they are pretty nice. I also take a muller light and a hifi or alpen bar with it (half of your hexb)

The night time treat i grab a 10cal hartleys jelly (half a syn), throw it in a bowl with my remainder hifi/alpen bar chopped up and cover with a muller light, makes a nice wee treat ;)

Well the weekend was a disaster as always. My willpower is none existent come the weekend.

I'm off to the doctors later this week. I'm sure I have some kind of allergy or something. Every so often I get a feeling of having some kind of bubble in my throat. It's not a lump, it doesn't stop me eating or drinking it's just weird. It usually only bothers me for up to a week when I get it but it's 2 weeks now and still hanging around. I'm hoping it's some sort of infection that won't leave me alone but I find stress sometimes brings it on too. I thought it was going as I'd hardly noticed it at all this last few days but it's come back with avengence this morning. There are a few food allergies that run in my family so it could be that.

Back on track today, I don't think I'll undo the weekend though. I'm not really a sweet treats person. I occasionally crave a few haribos but I'm not really bothered by cakes and chocolate. I'm more a savoury person.

Meals are planned for the rest of the week....lets see how it goes

This week is a wash out.

First I blow it over the weekend. Decide to get back on track, did so well yesterday....until the freezer packed in. Leading to lots of food to pick at because I cooked what I could so yesterday was a failure. Then the dds hamster died.

Please world stop throwing things at me!

It's been such a rough month, with other things going on I haven't mentioned on here, it's just 1 after the other after the other. I'm drained completely.

This year I'd planned not to have to hide away in summer because my body embarrasses me, that didn't happen. I'd planned on buying new clothes for work in September in a smaller size and that's just not going to happen.

I'm a strong person and keep fighting through everything but now I'm deflated.

I've only been up an hour and I'm fed up already. Can I go back to bed now? :(

Hey,

sorry to hear you are having a tough time at the moment. Its horrible when you feel like its one thing after another.

maybe try and manage one day at a time on plan and remember the reasons you are doing this.

what are your plans for the day? I know you said you're fed up already but maybe change something if you can, so you have a better day.

hope you're ok x x

I'm fine thank you Jenny, just needed to let it out! I went and cut the grass and now I'm on with the housework. Dd has gone clothes shopping with a friend so it's nice and peaceful.

I'm not giving up just finding it hard to stick to at the minute!

Well I didn't go back to bed and I've decided that no matter what life keeps throwing at me I do not need to keep filling my face. It's not going to change anything, it's not going to make it all disappear and is undoubtedly just making me feel worse.

As from tomorrow I'm back on track. My fitness band is going back on (I took it off because my step count was lower than I wanted it to be o_O ) and I'm back to eating properly.

I have 2 weeks left before I'm back at work and aiming for a 5lb loss. That should be manageable if I stick to it, it will take me into the 170's lb wise. I know weigh in Friday won't be good but I'm not skipping it, I will use it as a reminder of what I want to.......will achieve.

Even if my clothes aren't smaller in 2 weeks they will certainly fit better and that will make me feel better!

Roll on tomorrow......

Hey, well done you for your positive approach, your a stronger woman than I!!
Weigh in for me is always the worst feeling in the world, I hate get on that scale, won't even look down at the scale, and I hold my breath!!! So top brownie points for going in there and getting weighed.
I wish you well in your weighing in day and a even better week following

Hey, well done you for your positive approach, your a stronger woman than I!!
Weigh in for me is always the worst feeling in the world, I hate get on that scale, won't even look down at the scale, and I hold my breath!!! So top brownie points for going in there and getting weighed.
I wish you well in your weighing in day and a even better week following

Thanks. I'm determined to get to my goal eventually!

Today has started well. The fitness band is on and I'm just figuring out what's for dinner. I'm aiming for low syn the next two days before weigh in and then looking at around 5 to 10 syns a day after that.

I need to go to the shop and the fuel light is on in the car, knowing my luck it will run out in the middle of a roundabout lol.

Well best get moving or I'll be sat on here all day!

Morning :)

I'm not going to let the scales bother me too much, I already know what they'll say!

Just been out shopping, syn free Bolognese for dinner and picked up a fruit pot for later.

For some reason I have a thing for toasted baked bean sandwiches. Had one every morning before school when I was a kid. I've used the bread as my hexb and the beans are free!

Off to do some puppy training now, I will get her to sit before the week is out!

haha good luck getting the puppy to sit. I took our old puppy to classes and she picked up sitting so quickly. kind of have to have a treat in your hand and put it slightly above their head as you say sit, while pushing their bum down. if that makes sense?

sounds like you're focused on plan today, well done x x

Well puppy sits most of the time.

I'm hungry and dinner is a few hours away, mug shot did not fill me up and there's not a great deal in the house since the freezer broke. There is however lots of high syn rubbish in the fridge that would take me 3 seconds to grab......arrrrggghhhhhhh.

Muller light saved the day! I did however have an extra garlic slice with dinner that took me to 10.5 syns for the day which is ok.

Glad to be back on track!

Well I'm off to bed feeling a little more positive that I can do this but also a little anxious about the doctors tomorrow. I keep telling myself that it's nothing serious as it wouldn't come and go ( or so my doctor told me once in the past) I'll just feel better when there is a reason behind it rather than not knowing.

My day tomorrow will probably depend on the doctors appointment, I'll either walk out thinking the world is mine for the taking or that it's about to end ( I always think the worst ). I'm sure it will be fine and I'm just being paranoid.

Planning on a sw curry tomorrow for dinner, I just hope my lot dont launch it in the bin. My sw recipes arent doing so great so far!

Goodnight.

Back