nauseous

I felt bad, but not nauseous. Day 4 is round about when things turn about, very much for the better.

thanks hun! ive done lt before and never felt like this it could just be the heat but im even finding it hard to keep water down

ha! I've problems keeping the shakes down, but water's normally fine. This has been my roughest week so far, but weigh-in tomorrow and I'm excited to buying cloths from highstreet stores for the first time in a gazillion years.

Deezer is right hun, it will pass! another thing to think about is that if you are a little dehydrated (and it was very hot yesterday!) that can make you feel nauseous too so don't forget to up the water intake while it is warm xx Good luck xx

Cheers guys still feel a bit dodgy this morning was making my beautiful niece jam and toast a minute ago and I licked my finger by accident hope I havent messed it up!! I got my bf to take a photo of me in my underwear last night it was all the motivation I needed! Nauseous or not I'm sticking to it! I think how I look and how I thought I look are very different! I never realised how awful my fat had become!!

Cheers guys still feel a bit dodgy this morning was making my beautiful niece jam and toast a minute ago and I licked my finger by accident hope I havent messed it up!! I got my bf to take a photo of me in my underwear last night it was all the motivation I needed! Nauseous or not I'm sticking to it! I think how I look and how I thought I look are very different! I never realised how awful my fat had become!!

Aww Dahlia, don't worry, the days will soon start to whizz by so fast it'll make your head (and scales!) spin! This is the hardest week as you know yourself so do what you gotta do to get through it. The photos were a good way to spur you on. Keep thinking of that as the OLD you...the NEW you is waiting just on the horizon there....all honed and toned into shape wearing raunchy red lacy lingerie!! Keep it up babe xx

thanks hun still feel awful had to have some dry toast which has probably messed up but i was so dizzy and gagging like mad fingers crossed

I found when I got like that if I drank a warm drink it helped ...I only like tea so it wasn't much of a choice for me but it does help that horrid feeling pass!

Keep strong you can do this :) x x x

I rang the pharmacy he Said I was probably drinking too much water and to take motillium next time. Toast worked a treat but was really hard to chew after not eating how and ever in back with a bang having some Jasmine green tea got myself all motivated again goo team!!

i feel sicky when i over do things, you have to remember we are hardly on any calories and just dont have the energy. plus there isnt a chance you could be pregnant is there? just thinking if dried toast helped.... :) x

Haha oh god I hope not! No i don't think so I've got the worst flu at the moment so I reckon that could be it
Hah a baby would really put a spanner in the weight loss!!

just thought i would check haha ;-)

Maybe I should too!! Have decided to keep a written journal of my weight loss adventure. Just tried to call my local gym to find about membership nobody answered the phone hah they've already managed to piss me off x

would be worth checking out, keep drinking plenty of water, i drink peppermint tea and find this helps with sickness x

i am physically sick when i have strawberry or vanilla one for some reason so i just have choc n soup it could just be like me they just dont agree with you, hope it gets better x

Back