Naz'a Dairy

naz

OMG! I can't believe I'm actually making an online diary! Lol

Ok so weighed myself this morning and it's 88.7kg :(((. Expected weight considering I've been such a naughty girl for the past few months!
Its my first dd today and I'm going to try an keep myself busy with 3 kids at home I'm sure I'll manage. I'm also going to go food shopping today and look for some "low" cal foods for my down days cuppa soup is first on the list!

I will post an update tonight on how my first DD went. I can't wait for tomorrow! ;) Have a great day ! Xxx

Ok so first DD and I have to admit it was tough. I'm used to 24 hour fast but after the fasts I know I have a huge meal waiting for me ;) this was a little different as I only has 500 cal! But just a few more hours to bedtime (I'm having an early night ;) ) Roll on UD!

Nite xxx

naz said:
Ok so first DD and I have to admit it was tough. I'm used to 24 hour fast but after the fasts I know I have a huge meal waiting for me ;) this was a little different as I only has 500 cal! But just a few more hours to bedtime (I'm having an early night ;) ) Roll on UD!

Nite xxx

Yeah but you have a whole UD waiting for you know... Much better :)

Morning all! Well today is finally UD and all of a sudden the craving I was having last night have vanished! I'm going to try and keep to my 2000 cal mark and will try to make them healthy choices, I will also do some exercise today i can't go to the gym as I have no one to look after the kids but I will maybe do a DVD or stationary bike.

I've decided on a DD every other day and at the moment wont have weekends off . My bro is getting married end of the month so I really need to shift a few pounds or even inches. I'm so nervous about the weightloss tho because normally I will just go on a crazy crash diet but this time I've opted for something sensible.

I'm hoping JUDDD will be a new way of life for me and I hope hope hope I will see results!!! I'm not going to weigh myself until next Thursday that will b a exact week of my doing JUDDD . Anyway enough of the talking I'm off for a nice day off yummy food!!

Have a great day all
Xxx

DeeCe said:
hope you're enjoying yummy food :)

Thanks DeeCe I had a lovely day filled with yummy food !

Calories for today come to a total of 2003 I little over but I did work out and burned 300 cals so hopefully the 3 cals won't do any damage.

I started my day with a bagel and cream cheese, yes u have read it right! But will finish it with a bowl of salad and prawns, I've also had 2 pieces of fruit lol I feel guilty eating 2000 cals worth of bad food! I've decided as this diet will be a lifestyle change for me I'm going to try and eat reasonably healthy (who am I kidding?) lol but I will try honest!

DD number 2 tomorrow not looking forward to it :(( but I've decided I'm going to save my 500 cals for dinner and not eat during the day, so it'll kinda be like fasting. I won't be working out tomorrow don't think I'll have the energy but will try and do some weights or crunches.

Hope your all had a JUDDDtastic day

Xxx

2nd DD today, decided to stay hungry until lunch time not happy tho :( the weather is fantastic and I want to sit in my garden with a nice ice cream :( but I have to look on the bright side, there's more sun tomorrow!

I've decided to have a ready meal tonight I feel this will be easier as I won't b having I count the calories or every single thing. I've got a veg lasagne or sown seasoned prawns mmmh I can't decide ;)

have a great day
Xxx

2nd DD today, decided to stay hungry until lunch time not happy tho :( the weather is fantastic and I want to sit in my garden with a nice ice cream :( but I have to look on the bright side, there's more sun tomorrow!

I've decided to have a ready meal tonight I feel this will be easier as I won't b having I count the calories or every single thing. I've got a veg lasagne or sown seasoned prawns mmmh I can't decide ;)

have a great day
Xxx

Hope your down day is going well. Instead of an ice cream in the garden I make Ice lollies from no added sugar squash...virtually no calories & easy to make!!! Enjoy your meal tonight, both sound yummy!!

Back