Nearly 10 weeks in - 3 and half stone gone! Size 10 at last YIPPEEEEE! B4 & NOW Photo

Gorgehun80 you've done g8!!!!!! Well done u

What plan are you on? Because I've notice other people who've been on the diet and haven't lost 3.5 st, have you been exercising as well? X

Wow that's a great loss

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Im speechless!! 4 kids? Ive had 6 and need to put my stomach in a wheelbarrow lol.seriously though amazing x x

You look fab ! Well done and your so right to put your pics on, They will inspre many people to stick to plan x x x

Well done, what a fantastic result

Amazing you have renewed my motivation! I have four stone to lose and to think of the difference it could make to me, I find it hard to visualise me different but now I can visualise it! Really well done!

Wow! Thanks for all your comments everyone- so lovely!! :) I was on SS 100% for 9 weeks then moved up to SS+ last week. Although everyday I have been having more than the 170g of chicken im allowed- i have more like 300g!Sometimes more! Doesnt seem to be affecting my loss though- ive lost another 2lbs this week and feels so good eating real food again, even if it is only small! Went shopping today to get some new clothes as I have had tog et rid of literally everything I own and was SOOOO lovely being able to fit into a size 10 in every shop!! Good luck everyone- yes its a very hard diet but with determination you CAN do it and achieve the results you want! In such a short amount of time too!! xxx

gorgehun80 said:
Wow! Thanks for all your comments everyone- so lovely!! :) I was on SS 100% for 9 weeks then moved up to SS+ last week. Although everyday I have been having more than the 170g of chicken im allowed- i have more like 300g!Sometimes more! Doesnt seem to be affecting my loss though- ive lost another 2lbs this week and feels so good eating real food again, even if it is only small! Went shopping today to get some new clothes as I have had tog et rid of literally everything I own and was SOOOO lovely being able to fit into a size 10 in every shop!! Good luck everyone- yes its a very hard diet but with determination you CAN do it and achieve the results you want! In such a short amount of time too!! xxx

Wow! Brilliant weight loss, you really do look like a different woman, well done, amazing, am inspired to set a revised target for myself. :)

This made me cry! Ive gave up already. Lost a stone in first 3 weeks and last 3 ive binged almost every day. So happy for u! Congratulations xxx

Wow you look fab well done xx

That is ridiculously amazing. Well done hun, you're a complete knockout! X

Thanks gorgehun80,
really struggling at mo, I'm on a downer. It's given me a boost that x

Well done!

Well done you look really good. I'm on day 2 of slim and save hope i get results like you. I have 1.5 stone to loose already lost 2 stone with weight watchers. I was just about to eat a biscuit till i looked at your pics lol. Well done! x

you look amazing i am going away for the week-end when i get back i will be sticking strict to this after seeing your amazing pics, weel done x

Back