Nearly 10st to lose

Thank you everyone, been so busy so not had time to update and then didn't know how to find this thread again so been ploughing through all threads ! 2nd week lost 3lb and last week lost a 1/2 so that's 10 1/2 off so pleased with myself :)

Reason I didn't think I could do it by 30 is because I have no confidence in myself but you know it is changing I can do this :)

Well done what a great first week, I too have lots to lose but like Jeanne says mini goals so far work best for me.
Good luck on your journey :D

hello slimby30

hope you are doing well, I also have nearly 10 stone to lose and a goal that's 2 years off so maybe we could kick each other along and be buddies :)?

10 1/2 already is amazing well done ! x

G

Thank you all :) Slimmer4Sydney I have added you as a contact and sent you a friend request :) Anyone else who feels like it, feel free to friend me, good to have a support system :)

Thank you everyone, been so busy so not had time to update and then didn't know how to find this thread again so been ploughing through all threads ! 2nd week lost 3lb and last week lost a 1/2 so that's 10 1/2 off so pleased with myself :)

Reason I didn't think I could do it by 30 is because I have no confidence in myself but you know it is changing I can do this :)

Amazing, well done. You and I started off with very similar weights and I never dreamed I could lose weight but it really does work. I can't praise it enough lol Best of luck to you x

What an amazing amount of weight to lose since April :) I knew slimming world worked because people had told me but you know that way you don't actually believe some things until you try them yourself ? Well that was me, I am amazed at how fast it is coming off, and I even got my bronze body magic award last night. If anyone had told me at the beginning of June that by the middle of August I would be a stone lighter (I will get that wee half by next week!!) I would have laughed at them. Thank you, best of luck to you also :)

Last edited:
Thats great, well done on the bronze. Totally understand where you're coming from. It's such an emotional journey sometimes. Love it :) Good luck! x

It is indeed, that's why I am glad I found this forum because even though my family and friends are great, it's great to talk to others who are on the same boat ! :)

I'm really enjoying myself on slimming world I'm really aiming to lose 10+ stone plus and I'm already 4lbs off 4 stone loss in 3 months feel good about myself took me ages to get to this point mentally but now I really truly believe I will achieve anything I want to

All the best to you and well done so far :)

Fantastic well done to you, I understand what you mean about feeling like you can achieve anything you like, I for the first time have started planning more than a year ahead as I now have goals I want to achieve and my weight will not be hindering me :) All the best :)

Hi Slimby! Good luck on your journey, you are doing great so far! I've also got lots to lose so popped by to subscribe to your journey so I can keep popping by and see how you're doing :) It's a long way to go, but a day at a time and we will get there!

Hi Slimby30.....just passing through to say Good Luck. Have exactly the same goal so you're not alone in this. I can see how much your confidence has changed since you started the thread. Keep it up and keep us posted. x

Hi thank you all, don't know how well I shall get on on Thursday feeling as though all I'm doing is eating at the minute and not all of it good. Wee one starts school again tomorrow so thinking of going on a couple of miles long walk and get myself out of the slump I'm feeling tonight !!

We all have slumps occasionally, but the most important thing is to get back on plan as soon as possible. You'll feel loads better for your walk I bet. Hope weigh in goes well x

Hope you're doing OK hun x

Back