Nearly 4 stone - what's the difference?

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie
Despite slowing things down (because I'm stressed/unhappy at work) I've now lost 3st 12lbs since January 8th.
People are really noticng now ... and so do I!!!
Wha's changed ? Well ..........

I no longer feel huge - I feel 'normal'. When I look at myself in the mirror I don't look bloated. My shoulders look in proportion to the rest of my body and my face doesn't look 'blown up'.

When I sit in a chair I don't hang over the sides. If a chair has arms I can move about instead of being wedged in. I don't look at styles of chairs when I go into a room - wondering if I'll fit !!!!

I am more mobile. I can run up stairs, dance at my class etc. I don't avoid moving around. I have more energy. I can walk to the corner shop without looking like I've walked a marathon!

I can shop in any shop I want - and clothes are much cheaper! Don't have a lot to wear though as I am losing so quickly that I grudge spending the money! Need toinvest in a new bra though!

I don't have the stress incontinence that i assumed was down to having had kids!

I can share a sofa without worrying that I'm squashing the other to death.

I can cross my legs - WOW

I am looking forward to getting a pair of jeans when I reach size 14!!!!!

Summer will be great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

wow... well done

I lost 4 st as well, this time last year, gone forever, and can agree with all the above and also that i feel about 5 years younger in my age

Well done Anne-Marie!

Fantastic achievement:D :party0038:

3 stone 12lbs! is wonderful weight loss:clap: :clap: :clap:

Love Mini xxx

congratulations.gif

Well done Ann Marie, like you pointed out it has been life changing. I love reading posts like this, very motivational.

Any news on your interviews?

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

well done you have done great
kaz :D

great list, I agree with them all, well done and thanks for sharing

So nice to read posts like this. Totally understand what you mean. Welldone you!!!

Still on the hunt for a new job - not much luck so far but something will come up I'm sure!

Well done and yes I agree with every think you said as I also have lost 4st since last nov and Iam now 14st another 4st to go
good on you

Hi Babs,
We are about the same then - I'm 14st9lbs just now and want to get to between 10 and 11 stone.

Hi Anna-Marie yes I also would like to get to 10st,I went for my way-in yesterday and lost 3Ib:) so getting there,I have a goal set and hope to reach this by 19-8 which is my 60th birthday:party0019:

Back