1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Nearly 8 weeks!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ApplySomePressure, 17 April 2009 Social URL.

1. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Well-Known Member

Like the title says can't believe it's been almost 8 weeks (8 weeks on monday) since I started the diet! The time has flown by and although i've had my fed up moments i've found it easier than I expected it to be and have stuck to it completely.

I know I haven't posted a weigh in result from last week but that's because I couldn't see my CDC and although I had a look on my scales would rather wait and get an 'official' result for the two weeks.

Anyone else surprised at how quickly the time's passing? There's been a lot else going on so that's helped but still amazed it's been 2 months.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Time flies when your having fun!!

Never did I think Id be able to stick to a diet for longer than a week - let alone this long!!