Nearly a week down....

amarsaday

Hi everyone, well that is day six over with, got through my dad's birthday and blocked out every goody in sight. I think everyone expects me to just give in and have a blowout so I'm really proud of myself. Had porridge today for the first time, first one I made was really watery so I mixed up another with less water and it was yummy, felt like proper food, much more satisfying than the shake, although I do like the shakes. So far I've liked all soups, bars, shakes, much better than I thought they were going to be, and I feel much better in myself already and a bit lighter on my toes :D Hope you're all still doing ok xx

Well done on getting through you dads birthday! You are obviously 'in the zone' . I'm just on day 4 and haven't had to deal with any temptations as hard as that yet but did meet mum for coffee and resisted the treats that she had so was very proud of myself!

The porridge seems to be very popular so I might order some of that next time, sounds yummy.

Just think, anytime you face temptation now, you can think back to your dads birthday and know that you don't have to give in and that you can do it!!

Thanks skinni, and well done you for resisting too I think my day 4 was a bit hard for me so that's brilliant, my mum is the worst feeder on the planet and always handy with the treats when I meet up for coffee! My birthday is Wednesday and I'm determined to get through that too, haven't shelled out for the diet and got through the first week for nothing! I think if I can get through this next week without cheating, I've cracked it. The porridge I found lovely with less water, and I think because its hot and because I'm eating it with a spoon I feel I'm getting a lot more down me than the shakes, but I do like them too. I've read a lot of people swear by bouillon, so I'm going to try that today, can't hurt and it'll hopefully be a good replacement for tea and coffee as I'm virtually off the caffeine now.

By the time your birthday comes your be feeling so good that you will get through it no problem are you planning to AAM or still stick to TS for that?

I going to try the bouillion too but everywhere I seem to go only have the regular one and not the reduced salt 1. I saw online that holland & barett stock it do I'll pop in there to check.

Oh right, let me know if it has it, I've sent other half off to get some from supermarket silly me. I'm going to stick to TS on birthday I think, don't want to compromise anything at this early stage, I have to get out of the bad habit of cheating on a diet and exante is perfect for stopping me do this, food out of sight means out of mind (lets just hope I stay this strong lol).

I know what you mean, I'm the same. No food is much easier, at least till we get to goal then its time to work on maintaining!

He might be able to get it in the supermarket, it's just not been in any I have been too. I might actually nip out to see if H&B have it today. Was having a pajama day but the novelty has worn off and I'm now bored!

Besides, it's Sunday so the bouillon can be my Sunday treat for later!

Nice one Skinni, the bouillon was my sunday treat too, oh the excitement and joys us exante princesses encounter on a daily basis!

I got bouillon in Sainsbury's xox

Armasaday, loucille2

I've had no luck!! Nipped out to H&B and they only had the regular one and the organic but not the reduced salt, I actually popped into sainsburys on the way back but they just had the regular one!!

Looks like I'll need to wait a bit longer for that treat!!

Enjoy!

You can still have original one. Somebody said the reduced salt was nicest but to be honest, I put salt in nine yesterday!

Loucille2 said:
You can still have original one. Somebody said the reduced salt was nicest but to be honest, I put salt in nine yesterday!

Damn it!! So I could have just bought it then lol!
Nevermind, I'll get some next time I'm out.

Thanks

My fella bought me the original one and it was lovely, really surprised. Helped me get through cooking for others and feeding little one just kept sipping it, was ace!

No. I asked the same thing but apparently it's different. You get it where the gravy is in the supermarket xox

How are you getting on Loucille? Bet you're doing fab x

I'm doing alright thank you. Had a couple of days out and managed to resist everything. Think it helps having a baby as I'm chief baby feeder whilst the other half has lunch! Feeling good about it though. Looking forward to the next weigh in. Fingers crossed for a decent loss! How are you doing?

L xox

Hi Loucille, just seen this after I messaged you on your profile, really please you're still going strong especially as you have a little one. I'm doing fine, had a couple of cheeky drinks last night (vod and coke zero) and felt fine, thought it'd go to my head but it didn't and a big bonus I didn't feel starving this morning, good times! I'm still going very strong and very determined I think this forum has help loads and loads and this week I'm going to be strong and not weigh myself. I usually lose about 9 lbs on other diets and then struggle to lose any more get fed up and give up, so it'll be interesting to see how I do on exante. Birthday tomorrow but I am not going to cheat, not once :) x

That's a fab attitude. Well done you! Just keep going and come next year, you'll be in a place where you can treat yourself without feeling guilty! I think you've got to clear everything from your mind and all preconceived ideas of what you do on a birthday. Find a different way to treat yourself like going for a massage or a manicure (that'll keep those fingers out of trouble!)

L xox

Haha definately! x

Happy birthday amarsaday! Hope you have a great day xox

Back