Nearly caved in last night!

Mellum

Glug Glug Glug
I was watching my big fat diet on c4 last night and it got me feeling sooo so hungry!

My little one hadnt eaten all her tea so i sat there eyeing it up for about 10 minutes...i dont even like pasta!
I was so tempted to eat it..and a sandwich and crackers. But instead i settled for a cup of sweet black coffee.

On all my restarts i never get past day one so i was immensely proud of myself for not caving in on the 2nd day!

Its day 3 now and i had a sneaky weigh on the scales and im now 17.7!
So in 3 days ive lost 5 pounds :D

I know they say you shouldnt weigh yourself unless its on your weighin but its motivated me more to no end!

Sod it ,if it makes you feel great do it i say!! Well done you for not giving in, that's what you call will power. You should be very proud of yourself, fantastic!!

i did the same and felt the same too...its on again on thursday, i think i might give it a miss lol

h x

I'm so glad you resisted honey!n Just think how rotten you'd have felt and instead you feel fab because you proved something to yourself! This is actually a huge step because now you know that you can get past those cravings because you've done it before!

SO proud of you!!

xxrbxx:rainbow:

WELL DONE>>>.. I have sky+ the program - I'm thinking of not watching it now !!!

Well done on the sneaky WI... I couldn't resist either. Day 3 for me too and lost 5lb - was 13.13, now 13.8.

WooHoo.x

well done for resisting - I know what you mean about weighing- I do every morning always have done even when not dieting and my scales show a loss of 6lb since new years day so am quite happy and spurred on i know my official weigh in i will be more cos of clothes and time but it does make me feel better knowing it is going in the right direction:) x

I've sky+'d it too, started to watch it and then decided to switch it off and not watch it until I am at goal weight, I don't want to be convinced to try something else whilst I am so focussed - I know I can be really fickle so I'm not even going to entertain the thoughts.

xx

I've sky+'d it too, started to watch it and then decided to switch it off and not watch it until I am at goal weight, I don't want to be convinced to try something else whilst I am so focussed - I know I can be really fickle so I'm not even going to entertain the thoughts.

xx

Oooh good point and good idea !!

I watched that programme and was not that impressed by it. I did not find it that inspiring and in fact it made me hungry.

Well done on resisting the food - good for you. Sneaky weigh in's can really boost your motivation - just be careful in case you sts or put on one day. :D

Well done for hanging on in there. I had a bad day/night too yesterday but know from before that if I can get through the first week and get properly into ketosis its plain sailing after that.
The support you get on here really helps. If ever your feeling tempted come on here and shout help. also it takes your mind off nibbling ;)

woooo Mellum!! Well done for getting past your previous records!!

hey i watched that too and then the f word. just think off eating all that once ur the size u wanna be. i felt as those programs helped me as i know what i should be eating and now start to plan on changing my eating habits. well done for not giving in and the loss.

Well done on not caving in! I seem to watch all these food and weight programs when I am on a diet!! Not sure why.....

You are doing well and just keep thinking of your WI Day as well!

Back