Nearly gave up after 1 week!

Quimper

I finished my first week yesterday with no problems; really enjoyed the week(?!!), stuck to it, and was certain that I'd lost a couple of pounds. Weighed myself and I'd only lost 1lb. I was really really annoyed. So disheartened all day....but...t decided to still stick to it yesterday and change my weigh in days to Tuesdays instead. The only thing I could think of that went wrong was that I had a "normal" weekend - ie, used up nearly all my extra points on the Saturday and Sunday so maybe not good to have the weigh in day set at a Monday?
Anyway, weighed my self this morning, and I've lost 3.2 lb in this first week - Phew!! Huge relief because I haven't felt hungry and have stuck to a diet for a whole week for the first time in "forever"
Does anyone weigh on a Monday? Hope it's not like cheating to change to day after only one week on the plan.
Good luck everyone else with their weigh ins :)

Do you do this at home alone (no classes) I do and used to weigh on a Monday morning and really strugggled to lose anything. Anyway I have changed to a Fri wi and whilst I am only losing 1lb a week it IS coming off and I am allowing myself the weekend treats that I was depriving myself of previously. Weigh yourself on a day that suits you Hon ,thats what WW is about. A plan that suits you :soapbox: lol

Yes scoobysue I do it at home mainly using the app. Glad I changed the day to a Tuesday now. If I did the Friday, I think I'd always sneak over my allowed treats at the weekend! Thanks for replying....it feels hard being a new one to get into this forum :)

Back