Nearly gave up today..........until...........

cazmilligan

Happiness in a shake!
I weighed my self and four days in I have lost 10lb :happy036:

So I decided to try on some clothes........................my first mini goal was to get in to my jeans for the end of the month, I fit into them now!!!!!!
My second mini goal was ot fit into my lovely Monsoon dress, which I couldn't breath in last time I tried it on!!!, and it fits!!!!!

Oh lord, I am so not gonna give up now, my Husband is away for another three weeks, imagine is surprise when he see's all the weight I have lost :p

I want to thank you all and my sis, who helped me through the past few days xxxxxx

WELL DONE...! its little things like that.. that make the bigger picture seem worth it.. hehe..
Love love
Catx x

woohoo Carol that's fabulous, what a boost for you :D

Well done, thats really good, I hope I can have success with my diet. Am only on my first day and am really struggling with the hunger and drinking so much water.
By the way, how do you get the tracker things????
Thanks,

the look on his face !!!xx

Oh Caz, well done. I so much want a Monsoon dress but they are nowhere near. I can't get them even nearly on.

Fantastic-well done. You have inspired me. Can't wait to be able to fit into something I've grown out of!

A huge well done for sticking it out ... now you're reaping your well deserved reward!

I've got a lovely, strapless Monsoon dress I wore last Feb to a family 'do'. Then I regained ... poop!! It's one of my goals to get back into it and if all goes well, I should be there by the Summer.

Keep up the fab work :)

Back