Nearly half myself to lose

Hello all :)

I'm aiming to lose just over half my body weight, too. Daunting and exciting at the same time :)

Im in the same boat as you all heres to a slimmer future :)
Im on day 1 of the exante diet just had my first shake of the day and am feeling good cant think of the long term so am just setting a goal of 7lbs a month. Am looking forward to next week and just keep repeating to myself " I can do this I can do this" lol
Good luck everyone

PMA - something we all need! Taking it in small steps is the only way forward :)

Hey half-ers! How is everyone going? We should get a more defined HALF-ers support group since everyone here is looking at months of dieting so we will need all the support we can possibly get?

For my part, as you can see in the ticker it's moving. It's not easy but it's moving and I have only 3 more months till a scheduled break :)

I started out with half my weight to lose, ideally! I've set my target a bit higher just because 10 stone sounded impossible when I started and 8 stone didn't. Six months in and I'm 4 stone down and happy to accept that I have six stoen to go, it soudns a lot more doable now than it did at the outset.

It's nice to know that there are others in the sme boat, and to know that it's not only possible, but likely that we are all going to get there.

Well done on your loss so far, here's to the next 6! I'm at weigh in tomorrow, hoping for a 3lb loss as that will take me to my 1st stone :) If not, then i'll achieve it the following week :) x

Back