Nearly painful reward time

Oh that' a great idea. How big is it now? What size you wanting it to be? X

Chrissy72 said:
Oh that' a great idea. How big is it now? What size you wanting it to be? X

I have 3 smallish dragonflies on the base of my neck & a butterfly on the base of my spine & I want something to trail between the two, little stars & flowers I think, just black though no colour. I've got 6 tattoos but all hidden unless I choose to show them.....

Leaves and flowers would link them together nicely.
I have a really old red rose on my shoulder, a dolphin on my ankle and my most recent is a random pattern running up from my wrist on the inside. This one ended up a bit bigger than I anticipated but I was on holiday so got a bit carried away. Was going to be a little one on my wrist but it's about 7 inches long!

i think you are all brave having tattoos. i just cant imagine getting old and wrinkly with tattoos!

I have always wanted a tattoo, I just can never decide where or what to have!

poppy100 said:
i think you are all brave having tattoos. i just cant imagine getting old and wrinkly with tattoos!

Won't care when I'm old!!! But at least I will be old, wrinkly and THIN :) xxx

hobnobsmummy said:
I have always wanted a tattoo, I just can never decide where or what to have!

You definitely need to be 100% sure. There are so many lovely designs but you are stuck with it for a long time!

I wanted something with my daughters name, I Love Bluebells and Butterflies and also Lilly's as they remind me of my Mum. Think I need to find someone who is artistic and can draw me something, I can only manage Stick Men..

If you go to a good tattoo place and tell them what kind of thing you want they will be able to design something original.
The one on my arm is just a sqiggly black thing - maybe have some colour put in it for my birthday - little flowers maybe?

Great idea to use a tattoo for a reward, I never would've thought of it! I have a tiny tweety pie on my ankle and a swallow on my inside wrist. I really love my swallow (I got it in memory of my dad who used to do tattoos before he died, he always drew swallows and I had a miscarriage a few weeks before as well so every time I see it I think of my dad and the child that could have been, I know that sounds very sad but oddly it makes me happy when i see my tattoo, it helps with the pain i guess)
I would LOVE a phoenix on my neck, right underneath my hair so I can cover it up or let it show.
Would love to see your tattoo when its done :)

Back