• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need a buddy!!

S: 16st9lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 3st8.5lb(21.67%)
Hi guys! Im back after a very hectic christmas! Needless to say I slipped off the diet again and am back to square one!! Third time lucky Im hoping but this time I think I need buddy!!! Ive got around 50ish pounds to lose to be back to my 2 year ago AVERAGE :( anywho, I hope I can find soeone whose pretty new or newly started the diet again! My email is [email protected], any support is welcome!! Thanks guys! Happy new year!!!:cool:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Bumping your thread up LL to give everyone ample chance to read it :)

Hi lighterlifer! I did Lighterlife in the summer and lost 3.5 stone and felt AMAZING size 12, blah blah blah. I switched to Cambridge at the end for various reasons, but then completely lost the plot and since November have managed to pile on 1 stone 4lbs :eek: .. SO I am going to get back on track (2nd Jan) and would LOVE to be one of your buddies!

Must change my ticker, it's wrong now :(

Hi sarah and lighterlifer:eek:

Im restarting on 2nd jan..put almost a stone on since my lightest weight of 10st 9lb and the size 12 youre talking about sarah....:p

time to do it this time....with you guys allt he way...ALL the way!:D

so lets take the bull by the horns and blinkin go for it!x

S: 16st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.25%)
hey hun,
Yeah I am on day 5, been niblling last few days but today is good so far. I'd love to buddy up with u, i,ll add u on msn.
xxx
S

Yay lets do it!! Can't wait to start again now, especially knowing I'm not the only one. I'm being a bit weaker than you lot and starting 1st or 2nd jan - will let you know when I've started, I will post threads like "aargh I'm hungry" etc etc!!

Well done all of you, you're one step ahead of me but I'm right behind you!